Help a complete loser!

Good afternoon! You'll probably laugh, but I really don't understand: how to trade on a real MT4 trading account? I mean buy or sell? I've tried it both ways, but I don't get anything. I tried it both ways and do not understand anything.) I just want to buy something and I don't understand, buy or sell?

And tell me what it means to close the order (yellow long key), ie sell or what? I completely forgot, I do not understand the volumes: what means 0.10 and so on up to 8?

Помогите полному лузеру!

Now that's self-motivation. It's a nightmare. At this rate, you will soon learn how to do a double-click.

P.S. I recommend enrolling in a course at some DC - they will teach you the base, that is, how to sell from buy to distinguish.

sayfuji >> :

Now that's self-motivation. It's a nightmare. At this rate, you'll soon forget how to double-click.

P.S. I recommend to sign up for a course in a brokerage company - they will teach you the basis, that is, how to sell from buy to distinguish.

I know what buy and sell mean in English. Just what's the difference: I clicked on sell and bought, what I clicked on buy is the same!!! That's what I can not understand?

>> Tell me please! this elementary thing

olegspb83 писал(а) >>

Yes, I know what buy and sell mean in English?

Buy

sell.

olegspb83 >> :

Yes I know what buy and sell mean in English? Just what's the difference: I clicked on sell and bought, and buy is the same!!! That's why I can't understand?

Can you please tell me this stuff?

This is not your thing... >> : Change activities.

If you buy, you take a profit when the price rises.

If you are set to sell and the price goes down, you take a profit.

olegspb83 писал(а) >>

Yes, I know what buy and sell mean in English? Just what's the difference: I clicked on sell and bought, and buy is the same!!! That's why I can't understand?

Tell me, please! This is the elementary thing.

CREATE AN ACCOUNT FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

olegspb83 >> :

You're not a loser.

You're a loser.

You're a long way from being a loser.

>> first get to the next level, become a user, then you can be a loser and have the right to be called a loser.

When you become a loser, a loser will squat twice in front of you, and you'll be able to do the

sab1uk >> :

You're not a loser.

You're a loser.

You're a long way from being a loser.

First get to the next level, become a user, then you can be labeled a loser and have the right to be called a loser.

when you're a loser, a loser will squat twice in front of you.

It's better than pictures. +1

olegspb83 писал(а) >>

Good afternoon! You'll probably laugh, but I really don't understand: how to trade on a real MT4 trading account? I mean buy or sell? I've tried it both ways, but I don't get anything. I tried it this way and that way and I don't understand)) I just want to buy something and I don't understand, buy or sell?

And tell me what it means to close the order (yellow long key), ie sell or what? I completely forgot, I do not understand the volumes: what means 0.10 and so on till 8?

If buy, the profit will be when the chart will move up

if sell - when it goes down

Close means to fix profit or loss.

until it is closed, the profit or loss will not be taken into account.

If an uncounted loss is added to the amount in the ticket, Kolyan arrives.

The bigger the volume, the faster Kolyana comes and the bigger your profit (depending on luck).

as a rule, the higher the volume, the higher your profit.

you have to trade with minimal volumes.

your real account balance has to be zero, so you know a lot.

Reason: