Professionals trade manually, not with EAs! - page 7

In fact, for me the best MM is to enter the market with a steady lot, rarely but quickly. That's what I strive for. When I hear about exponential profit growth and striving for it, I want to cry. With laughter.

C-4 Can you tell me the name of a mega trader? Or better yet, his PAMM account as well)

Yes, that's him. But he himself wrote that he drainedmost of his capital after he covered his first PAMM.

Да, это он. Но он сам писал, что слил большую часть капитала после того, как прикрыл свой первый ПАММ.

This is an unavoidable event for these risks. This is the case when 100%+100%+100%-100%=0. But mind you, I wrote:

Trading. Just under a different nickname. However, he has no one to hide from. He's made dozens of times his investors' money.

Now his results are much more modest, "some" 400%. And this PAMM will go down in Russian trading history: http://forum.alpari.ru/thread43726.html

C-4 >>: But notice I wrote:

Of course, C-4, I'm not arguing, I read your post carefully.

It was going well in the beginning, when all those zigzags in the balance sheet started, there were doubts about the longevity of this system's presence in the market. But there is no doubt that one is making a profit. But for me personally the size of profit means less than the stability of this system. Especially when the investor gets to the manager at the moment of drawdown, which, as I understand it, he either does not fix using a permanent stop or there is a stop, but this happens before the system, otherwise the balance would look more like a herringbone growing up or like steps instead of hills with gullies. This usually happens if you are not trading clearly with the system, i.e. when you trade manually. If it's automatic and the stop is not rigidly set in the market, then fuck such a system.

He wrote that a robot was working on the account. As far as I understood from his words, the system is clearly formalised and "it doesn't matter who makes the orders, a robot or a human". In general, Anton is undoubtedly a professional of the highest level and a millionaire. Yes, the risks are phenomenal, but his view of risk is somewhat different. He has round sum and he risks only small part of it. True, this part is quite substantial for ordinary people - $3,000. From his point of view, to lose PAMM only means to lose 2-3% of your capital, this percentage risk I think is acceptable for everyone.

I also use my colleagues' pens to trade .....

There are no good EAs yet

C-4 said all the right things. except that "auto-motivate" risk management doesn't sound real. Here's one thing I'm curious about. Who thinks about "risk management"? I would be very happy to hear from economists!

Reason: