Professionals trade manually, not with EAs! - page 3

sexophobia is forgotten))

muravey >> :
Come on guys))) >>)) >> I knew that mostly programmers will make fun of me.) Probably not a good thing. Who's following me? - I wanted to have a leader who agrees with me.) You all started to stand in line to subscribe?)).

Funny topic :) It's not about who sends the signal to open-close the order, it's about the profitability, stability etc of the trading strategy itself. As for the rest, what do you think the difference is between autotrading and "hand trading"? If we have equal conditions, such as profitable and stable strategy, the result of manual trading will be worse, because signals are implemented by a man, with all his shortcomings (fear, greed, inability to quickly assess several market parameters simultaneously, etc.) So, I think the difference between auto and manual trading is not in the professionalism of the trader, because professionalism is required in both cases, if you are interested in the trading result ;-)

P.S. "In hand" is spelled with an inflection, sorry for the correction.

Pegasmaster писал(а) >>

Funny topic :) It's not about who sends the signal to open-close the order, it's about the profitability, stability etc of the trading strategy itself. Otherwise, what do you think is the difference between autotrading and "hand trading"? If you have equal conditions, like a profitable and stable strategy, the result of manual trading will be worse, because the signals are implemented by a man, with all his shortcomings (fear, greed, inability to quickly assess multiple market parameters simultaneously, etc.) So, I believe that the difference between auto and manual trading is not the professionalism of the trader, because professionalism is required in both cases, if you are interested in the result of trading ;-)

P.S. "manual" is spelled with an "a", sorry for the correction.

Even very funny topic) Now listen to me - Automated machines usually trade unidirectionally. And usually all of them - "genius machines" at a certain time make a profit and then empties the entire deposit. And they all usually trade in the short term. And that by itself says - it's a scam. They simply need to see them with their own eyes and think them through. For example: - Fundamental analysis, risk management. If you have been trading for a long time, you probably already know this. I can give you an example of Soros, Buffet, etc. They are all long-term traders. They are all long-term traders. I understand that many people do not like it. My trading system is based on risk management. My system is based on risk management. i trade by hand and i take risks, fundamentals, technical and so on. but the "machine genius" knows how to trade by tech. nothing else)

muravey писал(а) >>

And usually they are all "machine geniuses" who at some point make a profit and then lose the whole deposit. And they all usually trade in the short term. This in itself says - it's a scam.

They simply need to see them with their own eyes and think them through. For example: - Fundamental analysis, risk management. If you have been trading for a long time, you probably already know this. I can give you an example of Soros, Buffet, etc.

You should trade with 1:1 leverage and you will never lose your deposit. I guarantee it.

Do you have the same level of access to information as Buffett and Soros?

If no, stop twiddling your thumbs and trade like everyone else on the brokerage site or do not trade at all.

muravey >> :

Now listen to me - Automats usually trade in a one-way direction. And usually all of them are "genius machines" at a certain time make a profit and then they drain the entire deposit.

What's the owner, what's the machine?

Before you start talking about automated machines and humans, you need to give yourself a clear answer to the question 'Is the market a smart 'Solaris' or a big dumb amoeba? Opinion poll.'

I didn't bring it up for fun.

muravey >> :

Now listen to me - Automats usually trade in a one-way direction. And usually all of them are "genius automata" at a certain time make a profit and then they drain the entire deposit. And they all usually trade in the short term. This by itself says - it is a fraud. They simply need to see them with their own eyes and think them through. For example: - Fundamental analysis, risk management. If you have been trading for a long time, you probably already know this. I can give you an example of Soros, Buffet, etc. They are all long-term traders. They are all long-term traders. I understand that many people do not like it. My trading system is based on risk management. I trade by risk management, I have learned the fundamentals, technical and so on.)

What makes you think that automats "usually trade in the same direction"? And about "usually trade in the short term" is also dubious. And the ingenious conclusion that the short term is a "lakhotron" is also not accepted :)

Maybe you just haven't had a good expert? If you have a stable trading system, why don't you hire a programmer (not me) to implement it?

that's where the trader is if he's good!

decides which way the machine goes down or up...

YuraZ писал(а) >>

that's where the trader, if he's good!

decide which way the machine should go down or up...

The only problem is to find the beginning and the end :)))

i think it's time to stop worrying about it. i think it's time to stop worrying about it.

muravey >> :

Now listen to me - Automats usually trade in a one-way direction. And usually all of them are "genius machines", at some point they make a profit and then they drain the entire deposit. And they all usually trade in the short term. This by itself says - it is a fraud. They just need to see them with their own eyes and think them through. For example: - Fundamental analysis, risk management. If you have been trading for a long time, you probably already know this. I can give you an example of Soros, Buffet, etc. They are all long-term traders. They are all long-term traders. I understand that many people do not like it. My trading system is based on risk management. I trade by risk management, I have learned the fundamentals, technical and so on.)

You may write a big book on what you don't know about the machines. To start with: MT4 and its EAs do not trade in the market at all, real guys with real EAs work there. Soros started as an arbitrator, now all arbitrage is done by automatons, because only a computer can calculate everything fast enough and make the necessary trades. Of course they never lose money, because an arbitrator never loses money. The automated machine may trade according to technology or maybe according to the Fundamentals, it does not matter, it is an iron machine.

Everything can be programmed, except for guessing by coffee grounds, which some people call fundamental analysis, and some people call technical - it depends on the type of coffee they are using.

In short, do not talk about what you do not know - it looks silly.

Reason: