Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 8

LeoV >> :

Give examples, I wonder....

I know of one real example. It was about selling an idea that had been mathematically calculated and, theoretically, could theoretically produce a steady profit after it had been refined. Of course, 20% a month was out of the question. The price of the issue was a fee of $2 million for two people who would work out and fine-tune the idea to market conditions. The deal did not go through at the time. But the intentions of both parties were very serious.

How much does a working system cost? Very simple. It has all been calculated in financial mathematics for a long time. The selling price is equal to the future cashflow with today's discount. I.e. how much is the forward on some crap with a purchase in a year? The price of that stuff today plus the interest for the year plus the cost of holding that stuff for a year. If this rule is violated, if the forward is higher, then I will stupidly borrow money, buy this crap, sit on it for a year, and sell it after a year at that inflated price - a guaranteed income with almost zero risk.

The price of the strategy is equal to how much its inventor could earn using this strategy. Here appears the factor of the initial deposit and the strategy's life span. Having started with $1000 (quite an affordable amount for anyone, I suppose) 20% per month for five years (a very modest horizon, in reality one should count on all possible future, i.e. infinity) the system will bring $56 million. I.e. even the poorest inventor should not go any lower. And if you take into account not a grand in the beginning and not five years of possible life of the system? In any case, the price order for such a system should be just that - hundreds of millions easily exceeding a billion.

This approach works equally well in the opposite direction: if the system sells for 100 bucks, it means that the inventor himself believes that he could not make more with it than 100 bucks multiplied by the number of potential buyers. And he knows what he's selling.

Видимо забыл вечное "Это бизнес- ничего личного".

In fact, the question is simple to solve, you can sell the result of the algorithm, or you can sell the algorithm itself. If you think that a brokerage company will give you more money, play, if signal subscribers - broadcast it, if a buyer - sell it.

If you want to sell something worthwhile, you have to do something worthwhile. Your own. Do you already have your own worthwhile something? Are you going to sell it or send it out?

But it's much easier for the DC to cheat you than it is for the buyer or subscribers.

Cheating, yeah. Subscribers will chip in and buy in a pool. The result is like a paycheck. There's also the risk of leakage of information from each subscriber.

igar00 >> :

If you want to sell something worthwhile, you have to make it worthwhile. Your own. Do you already have your own worthwhile thing? Are you gonna sell it or send it out?

I don't get the idea. You need something worthwhile for both the DC and broadcasting and selling. No one needs something worthwhile, including yourself.

I'm curious as to how much insight you have into the situation to be able to talk about a "childish" approach. I mean, do you personally have anything worthwhile to say? What are we talking about.

I have an MTS giving between 10% and 100% per month. Stable for the last 3 years (in the tester)). I have not tested deeper, I think there is no point.

Main features: no indicators, entry by trend, short stops, profits are allowed to grow. The drawdown is up to 10%.

It works best on EURUSD. Stability in back and forward tests. Approximately 3-5 trades per week.

Can sell one copy for 100,000 USD.

igar00 >> :

I'm curious as to how much insight you have into the situation to be able to talk about a "childish" approach. I mean, do you personally have anything worthwhile to say? What we're talking about.

Don't even doubt it, I'm understanding.

DFX >> :

The author of this topic! If you're not happy with that price, I'll sell a steady earner from 100% a year to 100% a month since 1999. For only $15,000. Working on flat, no indicators, long stops, short profits. Approximately 1-7 trades per day :) Stability with back and forward tests.

A man's been pecked at :)

DFX писал(а) >>

I have an MTS giving between 10% and 100% per month. Stable for the last 3 years (in the tester)). I have not tested deeper, I think there is no point.

Main features: no indicators, entry by trend, short stops, profits are allowed to grow. The drawdown is up to 10%.

It works best on EURUSD. Stability in back and forward tests. Approximately 3-5 trades per week.

There you have found the richest man on the planet) Forbes forgot about you))

DFX >> :

I have an MTS giving between 10% and 100% per month. Stable for the last 3 years (in the tester)). Haven't tested deeper, I don't think there's any point.

Approximately 3-5 trades per week.

3-5 per week * 52 weeks * 3 years ~ 470-780 deals. If you're so confident in it, then the system's profit factor on those three years is probably at least 3-4. Did I make a big mistake?

Mathemat >> :

(3-5) per week * 52 weeks * 3 years ~ 470-780 trades. If you are so confident in it, then your profit factor on those three years is probably at least 3-4. Did I make a big mistake?

Since 1 Oct 2007 ...... 424 trades, PF ...... 1,68.

Reason: