How can you prove that this is the real result of expert trading ? - page 2

abolk:

The DC knows whether you are trading manually or robotically.

Do you want more information whether you opened an order with your hands or with a robot?

You have a split personality? One person should understand what the other one is doing?

So use a robot to open orders with one comment on the order -- and use your hands to open orders with a different comment.

And then -- both personalities will be happy with each other.

The point is that anyone can show the result of an MT story or a trading signal, and quietly deceive that it's the result from a trading robot.

Petros:
Are you sure you can see it in the logs?
i'm sure ))

Petros:
The point is that anyone can show the result of an MT story or a trading signal, and calmly deceive themselves that it is the result from a trading robot.
You can't cheat on the logs

and then, every expert has a commentary, every signal also has a commentary.

Petros:
The thing is that everyone can show the result of MT or a trading signal and easily deceive anyone that it is the result of a trading robot.

The fact that the MC should show an indication in the signals whether a trade was opened by a robot or not is natural.

But MCs will never do this because subscribers will be able to understand more than they were sold.

it is not the signal providers' intention.

It is a sad fate of any signal subscriber to be cheated.

it is the fate of any market buyer.

When there are no profitable Expert Advisors, it is impossible to sell "future profits" without being cheated.

If the comment field is built into the EA, it is immediately obvious that the robot is working, as no one will fill it in manually.

VNIK:
If the Expert Advisor has a comment field built in, you can immediately see that the robot is working, because no one will fill it in manually.

That's not the point. I have a rough description of the robot in my marketplace. And the question arises, how can I put a price on the robot if I can't prove in any way that I'm selling what the buyer wants.

If you can't prove it, you can't sell it at high prices. No one will buy without a guarantee.

Petros:

That's not the point. I have a rough description of the robot in my marketplace. And the question arises, how can I put a price on the robot if I can't prove in any way that I'm selling what the buyer wants.

If you can't prove it, you can't sell it at high prices. Without a guarantee, no one will buy.

You misunderstand me. The trading report has a field "Comment", which is usually blank. But you can set up your Expert Advisor so that it will fill this field with a long phrase, for example, "Expert Advisor for SIGNALS service". In manual mode, no one will fill in such a sentence, which will be the confirmation of the robot's work.

VNIK:
You have misunderstood me. There is a field "Comment" in the trading report, which is usually empty. But you can configure the Expert Advisor so that it will fill this field with a long phrase, for example, "Expert Advisor for SIGNALS service". In manual mode, no one will fill such a sentence. This will be the confirmation of the robot's work.
Yes, it is a good idea about the history, thank you.

VNIK:
You have misunderstood me. There is a field "Comment" in the trading report, which is usually empty. But you can configure the Expert Advisor so that it will fill this field with a long phrase, for example, "Expert Advisor for SIGNALS service". In manual mode, no one will fill such a sentence. This will be the confirmation of the robot's work.
it's easier to make a magik.
Reason: