Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 24

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

The same thing happened with the analogue, and then the spread was increased and died).

This is what happened to prismal, they made an analogue, then raised the spread and prismal died))

HIDDEN >> :

Do we have many professors and academics in our universities who are all very rich and clever...

I should not generalize, the quote about "smart" people was addressed specifically to an experienced trader, who, having 100% profitable trades, failed over several years to accumulate $100 on a real deposit. Agree that such a situation raises some doubts either about the trader's sanity or about the truthfulness of the story.

granit77 >> :

I do not need to generalize, the "smart" quote was addressed to an experienced trader who, having 100% profitable trades, failed to accumulate 100$ for a real deposit within a few years. Agree that such a situation raises some doubts either about the sane trader or about the veracity of the story.

Well, if you look from this point of view, then yes I agree, 3 days do not drink beer and sit at home to read, here they are 100 Bakinsky and will settle on a deposit.

In fact on the first deposit, let on cent, the way in shabby office type "Chinese kitchen", you can earn simply unloading for example a car with manure (Now the dacha season is coming), go to the market and there to help unload. It is clear that everyone wants to be easy and simple, but it does not happen at once that. Strenuous all the same will have to, life will bend and will bend as long as the forces in themselves do not find and do not straighten.

For example, many times I am asked the question, why do you work? i.e. people think that if you have an adviser who makes money, you do not need to work....

Yes, I am working and will continue to work and there are many reasons for that.

1. Discipline (I have to get up and go to work)

2. communication in the team

3. etc.

x. Stable salary and social package with all the benefits.

granit77 писал(а) >>

The quote about "smart" people was addressed to an experienced trader who, having 100% profitable trades, failed to get $100 on a real deposit in a few years. Agree that such a situation raises some doubts either about the trader's sanity, or about the veracity of the story told.

">> I have my doubts, Shpak has a tape recorder, the ambassador has a medallion" )))) I wrote 100 is not enough I don't want to make 300 pips and get $30 for it, not enough efficiency for the time spent

I'll have to get a job, I'm sick of moonlighting.

firemast >> :
I'm gonna have to get a job, I'm sick of the halftime job.

By the way, I didn't see the exp cost figure, could you please read it out?

I still can't get to the account to look at this miracle and analyse its work.

HIDDEN >> :

I, for example, get asked many times why do you work? i.e. people think that if you have an advisor who is chopping dough, you don't need to work....

Yes I am and will be working and there are plenty of reasons for that.

1. Discipline (you have to get up and go to work)

2. communication in a team

3. etc.

x. Stable salary and social package with all that implies.

Apparently the advisor chops very small dough, if you are still interested in "a stable salary and benefits package with all that entails. The delights of discipline are interesting until one tries to work/live on a freelance schedule. "Communication in the team"? If you're chopping dough, then it's time to get to know the other team, there's no love lost between unequals - interests are very different. In short, "I don't believe it".

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

By the way, I haven't seen the exp cost figures, could you please read them out?

I still can't get to the account to look at this miracle, and do an analysis of its work.

check his PM, I figured out how to find out his IP)) Tcpview, and the money is $10K.

timbo >> :

In short, 'I don't believe it'.

Timbo, to believe or not to believe is everyone's business. But you think if you have a lot of money and a little bit of it, there's nothing else to do but spend it left and right... like everything's fucked.

You are sorely mistaken. Loss of discipline relaxes people and they are not able to work as they should.

I'm working and will be working for a long time, and as for the money the expert earns, not in front of the taxman, I more than suffice.

You are just young, you probably have not worked with big money and you do not understand the essence of various problems that arise because of this money, that we are all under control from different sides. When you change cars, flats, you go on holiday to warm countries and through them to other people with and without shoulderguards, there are a lot of questions regarding your person. If you have an official job, there are far fewer questions.

firemast >> :

Look in the mailbox, I think I found out how to find out the IP)) Tcpview was helpful, and I wrote us $10,000 somewhere.

Finally made it to the account.

What can I say. There are not many deals. If the expert has worked since January and so seldom, well, for the amateur roughly speaking.

For the 2nd point, the lot has been chosen large to increase the account balance, which means that EA has been preliminarily prepared as a commercial product.

You should buy such an Expert Advisor only after a year of testing. There is no sense to buy less because it does not trade much.

I'm even upset, I wanted to test my analysis script but I have nothing to test. The strategy is designed for 2 pairs only.

I would trade more pairs, with such a rare market entry should work all currency pairs that are in the terminal.

For now there is no interest in the branch, or maybe there is a strategy, that steadily earning 20% monthly?

Reason: