Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 42

gip писал(а) >>

You are smarter than the central bank, I see. Why didn't your dad (or mum) give you the money to deposit? That's not very family-like...

they don't believe :))) no one believes it's possible to make money there)))) no one believes that's why they don't give it to you))

no one is stopping the ruble from speculating... The Central Bank sets a corridor... but it could easily be extended the very next day)

BARS писал(а) >>
no one stops you from speculating with the ruble... The central bank is setting a corridor... but it could easily be extended the very next day )

I'm not a bank :) not a single brokerage house lets you trade the ruble.)

BARS >> :
No one is stopping anyone from speculating with the ruble... The central bank is setting a corridor... >> only it could easily expand it the very next day.)

That's the thing: there are limits on holding levels. When the limit is exhausted, it is supposed to allow expansion. In essence, the central bank, meaning not the Russian one (it is not a central bank, but bullshit), but the bourgeois central banks and regulators, is the same player. only its actions are not limited by financial capabilities (they are unlimited), but by internal rules and policies.

Our central bank, on the other hand, is some kind of a gathering of Cossacks, sorry for that perspective.

firemast писал(а) >>

they don't believe :))) no one believes it's possible to make money there)))) no one believes that's why they don't give))

So there is a topic to prove......

LeoV писал(а) >>

So there's a topic to prove......

yawning... :)

And how do these four rules work? I don't know.

firemast писал(а) >> not a single brokerage house lets me trade roubles. so i would trade from the border of the channel :)

Why not one? They let you trade in roubles without any problems. Open an account, post the password and show everyone "where the crayfish are". Everyone can bang on the keyboard, but when it comes to business, just go to the bushes....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Why not one? They let you trade in roubles without any problems. Open an account, post the password and show everyone "where the crayfish are". Everyone can bang on the keyboard, but when it comes to business, just go to the bushes....))))

What about the ruble? Why should I prove anything to anyone?

firemast >> :

...and why should I prove anything to anyone? Let the crayfish have their winter :) they don't bother me

Who says I have to prove anything? Just sit back and keep your mouth shut... And if you say something, answer for what you said. So far it's all talk and no answer. and you're in a white tux, but you ain't got a penny to deposit?

Reason: