Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 22

Neutron писал(а) >>

I know for a fact that market movements cannot be predicted with more than 60-70% probability. Here we see 90%.

It's one of two. With all that entails.

I wouldn't even take the code apart for nothing.

>> So far I've never lost a single trade, so I don't need 90%)) Once again I'm writing facts are stubborn things :)

firemast >> :

Why a mistake? I added more profitable and did not close positions so there is no mistakes and who is already in the plus.

It is on the plus side only because the ECB played for you, otherwise you were on the minus side. And the ECB rarely plays.

Neutron >> :

I know for a fact that market movements cannot be predicted with more than 60-70% probability. Here we see 90%.

It's one of two. With all that entails.

I wouldn't even take the code apart for nothing.

I wrote - the probability of forgery or other misinformation is high.

And then, there were few trades, he relied on futures, which means it could theoretically be as he presented. Or to put it simply, I cannot prove otherwise :)

gip писал(а) >>

It is only on the plus side because the ECB played it for you, otherwise it was on the minus side. And the ECB rarely plays.

Did the ECB write to you personally that it intervies? facts :)

gip писал(а) >>

I wrote - the possibility of fraud or other misinformation is high.

And then, there were few trades, he relied on futures, so it could theoretically be as he presented. Or to put it simply, I can't prove otherwise :)

How can I do it as a fake? You may have seen the EUR plummet and I sold it yesterday :) If you can not prove otherwise, the system may be working :) You're not a mathematician, are you?

firemast >> :

I have not lost a single trade so far, so don't give me 90%)) Once again, facts are stubborn things :)

if you're so smart why are you so poor? (facts are stubborn things :))

Don't tell me I'm deliberately moving the course to my order))

firemast >> :
don't tell me i'm intentionally moving the rate to my order))

No, you'll be accused now that you're from the future and you just know where to trade )))))) and the right and honest traders should have bought the eu )))

firemast >> :

Did the ECB write to you personally that it was intervening?)

I read about the ECB on the news yesterday. And now I see the dollar being propped up, it's clearly a US bank.

granit77 >> :

if you're so smart, why are you so poor? (facts are stubborn things :))

How many professors and academics we have in universities are very rich people, and all of them are smart.

People, stop envying this or that result in every thread, there is nothing else but envy and sarcasm in your posts.

Someone above said, I will not even look at the code for free :)))))))))))), yeah I believe in this reasoning. Give me the code, they will trash it... before you can even say it once or twice, it will be on pay.ru, and the thread will fade into oblivion.

You should read books, learn programming language, trade by indicators or by instinct.

Reason: