Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 41

sab1uk писал(а) >>

trade does not need to be creative

Let's put it another way, driving a car or an aeroplane, what is your guiding principle?

firemast писал(а) >>

let's put it another way, driving a car or an aeroplane, what's your guideline?

creativity and any deviation from the rules in forex trading and driving a car fucks up

sab1uk писал(а) >>

creativity and any deviation from the rules in forex trading and driving a car ends badly

You wrote it yourself: rules!!! so if you stick to certain rules you can make money.

The rules are simple:

if the level from above goes down - go short
if the level from below goes up - go long

if the rate cannot go up - sell
If we can't go down - buy

Couldn't take it anymore, I blabbed on about my miracle technology :) Did you manage to sell it or not?

firemast писал(а) >>

If the rate breaks through the level from above, then short
. If the rate breaks through the level from below, then longs.

if the rate cannot go up - sell
If we cannot go down - buy

Do you have much success in sticking to at least these cheesy rules on a real account?

However, I'm sure these rules are not enough for a profitable TS

gip писал(а) >>

Couldn't take it anymore, I blabbed on about my miracle technology :) Did you manage to sell it or not?

I just said the rules :) but to determine where to take profit and when the reversal occurs and how to pinpoint it, how to see the level to within a pip and how exactly to close the position, I'm silent.

sab1uk писал(а) >>

Do you have much success in sticking to at least these cheesy rules on a real account?

but i'm sure these rules are not enough for a profitable forex trading system

i can't tell you everything for free... including the secrets at which moments you can be guaranteed to withdraw a certain number of pips

firemast >> :

I just said the rules :) but for determining where to take profit and when the reversal occurs and how to pinpoint it, how to see the level to within a pip and how exactly to close the position, I'm silent on this.

>> You're lying, even the market masters don't know when the reversal happens. Even central bankers can't know exactly when the support or resistance limit will end.

gip писал(а) >>

And that's you lying, when a reversal occurs even the market masters don't know. Even central bankers can't know exactly when the support or resistance limit will end.

More likely they are lying :) they don't want people to make money out of thin air, then everybody stops working.

firemast >> :

They're lying :) they don't want people making money out of thin air, then everybody stops working

I see you're smarter than the central bank. Why didn't your daddy (or mummy) give you the money for the deposit? That's not very kinship.

Reason: