Shall we play an interesting game? - page 2

granit77 >>:
... Результаты дадут все тики или контрольные точки. А я работаю только по открытию, в остальном плаваю как топор.

Victor, don't be sly, you're a miner! :)

The condition of the problem assumes work on formed bars:

double MA1 =iMA(NULL,0, Per,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);
   double MA2 =iMA(NULL,0, Per,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,2); 

xrust писал(а) >>
>> well then you have to choose one

I think it is not critical, conditions for this pair are similar in all brokerage companies, but let it be Alpari with a banner in the header of this page, they kind of have their own HQ, and their quotes are similar to quotes of my favourite in the past but now the local demo server.

i can go in the market with an indicator and come out with an EA!

How do I connect an EA and an indicator in one EA??? For example, to go into the market by an indicator, and go out by an EA ...

grebec писал(а) >>

i can go in the market with an indicator and come out with an EA!

I may be out of the question but I would appreciate it if you could help me out.

For sure, it's not an apple trading, you have to ask any newbies questions without cluttering up the forum. Any questions from newbies not to clutter up the forum. Nowhere without you.'

Figar0 >> :

Of course off-topic, we're not selling apples here, you should 'Any newbie question not to clutter up the forum. Don't let the pros pass you by. You're needed.'

oh...sorry. thanks for the tip)

Figar0 >> :

If you approach this business without imagination, the best you can get would look like this, adjusted for the spread and the quality of quotes:

Profit: 4483.10 Transactions: 56 Profitability: 3.16 MO: 80.06 Drawdown: 1466.27

But I think the result of the winner will be at least several times better...

The "no fantasy" cuts are in the attache.

Profit: 4270.66 Trades: 56 Profitability: 3.06 MO: 76.26 Drawdown: 1,517.38

Virtually the same result, adjusted for the dealer.

I will try my fantasy tomorrow, I want to sleep).

By the way, why the prize pool was not announced?

:)

Files:
figar0game.rar  11 kb

goldtrader писал(а) >>

We'll get creative tomorrow, because I'm sleepy.)

Here's my first fantasy, quite primitive:
Profit: 7043.56 Transactions: 352 Profitability: 1.85 MO: 20.01 Drawdown: 1029.16

goldtrader wrote >>

By the way, why isn't the prize pool announced?

:)

I think the experience and insights gained from the game, plus the excitement in the process is enough reward for all participants).

Although we can knock down x quid a prize fund, the winner will take all, but I'm afraid this will scare away potential players and complicate its organization.

Uh-huh... Not such an easy task, all I achieved in almost 2 hours:

Profit: 7866.04 Transactions: 241 Profitability: 2.67 MO: 32.64 Drawdown: 747.98

But already much more than could be expected from the simple opening in the direction of movement of the swing. I will continue tomorrow, plenty of ideas. I hope there will be those who would like to compete)

Is it possible to optimise other variables, not Per, but those that result in Per being calculated?

Like adaptation as done in AMA?

Prival писал(а) >>

Is it possible to optimise other variables, not Per, but those that result in Per being calculated?

Like adaptation as done in AMA?

Of course. Otherwise you have nothing to catch.

Reason: