Info from Last Closed Order

Hi!

After I start my EA, I would like to monitor the open orders with it. If some of them takes profit, I would like the EA to reopen it with the same parameters.

So I have to ask information from the last closed order in the Account History.

How can I get hese information? Which function can I use? Please give me advice!

Thank you.

Relative

R

You can get at closed Order info using the code demonstrated here 'Last trade profit/loss?'

The last closed order can be located by the highest OrderTicket() (within History) or the latest OrderCloseTime()

Good Luck

-BB-

Thank you very much BarrowBoy the fast reply!

BarrowBoy wrote >>

R

You can get at closed Order info using the code demonstrated here 'Last trade profit/loss?'

The last closed order can be located by the highest OrderTicket() (within History) or the latest OrderCloseTime()

Good Luck

-BB-

Isn't there a problem in this code from the reference you gave? The problem is in order select that instead of

OrderSelect(OrdersHistoryTotal()-1, Select_by_pos,MODE_HISTORY);

it should be:

OrderSelect(i, Select_by_pos,MODE_HISTORY);

Why doing a cycle "for" if the same order (the last one) is selected in all interations? It has no sense.

Additionally, inside the "for cycle" instead of commas, there should be semi-colons.

In the "iff" statements, in order to descriminate profit/loss shouldn't it by like this?

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY && OrderClosePrice()>=OrderOpenPrice()) last="profit";

The corrected code from the reference is:

/***** the right code****/
string last;
for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)
 {
   OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);  //error was here
   if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==magic)
    {
       //for buy order
       if(OrderType()==OP_BUY && OrderClosePrice()>=OrderOpenPrice()) last="profit";
       if(OrderType()==OP_BUY && OrderClosePrice()<=OrderOpenPrice()) last="loss";
    }
 }

Reason: