EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2030

vovan_217 >>:
А где Галина? что она скажет?

Galina has stocked up on 1.34 and is waiting))))

waitra >>:

Меня сейчас больше евробас интересует. Представляется локальное дно 1.33, каковы шансы, что цена пройдет ниже 1.3300 (в ближайшие дни), и если пройдет, то на сколько? - у кого какие соображения?

1.33 to pass today IMHO)

Alexan >>:

I agree ... on the indicator ... But, if we consider that from the court downwards, that will linger at the intersection of blue lines almost certain ... and sure that the objectives lie on the next green boundary (marked thick red on the chart) ... I don't understand waves and I don't have a great desire ... it is very relative .... It is better to see tentative obstacles and judge from their price behavior ... I do not want to offend anyone, it is just easier for me ...

on the Euro

... the margin of decline is small ... but up to the blue line should be enough ... And then we'll see ... Maybe after the correction we'll go further down ... Let's see

By the way ... this movement without waves (just curious) was published at the beginning of last week ... so far we go lower ...

Alex_Xv писал(а) >>

1.33 today IMHO)

And where does it stop? - And if it does, by how much?

waitra >>:

И где остановка? - и если пройдет, то на сколько?

Looking at the other day, I have a target of 29-30.

Alex_Xv >>:

Если смотреть на днях то у меня цель 29-30.

I think that's too much. We'd better get past 1.3300, as if we don't get stuck here.

oleniknik писал(а) >>
I was expecting a rise (in waves) but the price has shown where .... managed to close the buy with a profit and flipped ...

targets very far away ... but the first one is on the first red line ... then the MA is pink ... and then further on the behaviour ...

If only you could say so... I have to go down the fuyu. Let's go together. It's much prettier without the turkey by the way :) Your thoughts are more interesting than his silly wave construction (turkey in the sense).

I took my chances at 1.3310 to the north

MOHCTP36 >>:

Я рискнул по 1.3310 на север

can't wait))

MOHCTP36 >>:

Я рискнул по 1.3310 на север

However.

Reason: