Piligrimus is a neural network indicator. - page 8

mpeugep >> :

There is an indicator by FxCompas, now defunct, also quite interesting, called UltraChannel, so with certain settings it gives similar results.

If you want to know how it is done, just drop me a line and I will tell you something you may or may not get)

UNFX.RU is the successor to FxCompas (don't take it as an advertisement).

Continuing to work on the indicator, completely redesigned it by calculating on the minute timeframe (previous version on H4). I hope to finish it soon.

In the meantime, I would like to offer another small indicator, it can be optimized by setting different combinations of thresholds, in general, if you are interested, play with it.

Files:

Piligrimm >> :

Continuing to work on the indicator, completely redesigned it calculating on the minute timeframe (previous version on H4). I hope to finish it soon.

In the meantime, I would like to offer another one, it is possible to optimize it setting different combinations of thresholds.

Very interesting! Thank you very much!

Piligrimm писал(а) >>

Continuing to work on the indicator, completely redesigned it by calculating on the minute timeframe (previous version on H4). I hope to finish it soon.

In the meantime, I would like to offer another indicator, it can be optimized by setting various combinations of thresholds.

Usually, when you write an indicator, it has a certain purpose, i.e. it should show something. Please describe how to use yours. What are its advantages?

FION писал(а) >>

Usually when you write an indicator you have a specific purpose, i.e. it has to show something. Please describe how to use yours. What are its benefits?

In general, this is a part of a larger indicator which I have not completed. This part generates the initial signals that I would later feed to the models created in the same way as "Piligrimus". I don't think I will finalize this indicator in its entirety, so I thought that maybe this input part would be useful for someone. In this version Kristograf is neither better nor worse than other indicators, but if compared to pencils, for example, again with similar level of smoothing pencils, it is much more sensitive than they are, because it uses only one previous bar out of lagging arguments, besides additional signals are formed which may be useful in some strategies. This is why I cannot give specific recommendations for using this indicator, everyone will decide at his own discretion, but as an option, I think this indicator has a right to live.

FION писал(а) >>

Usually when you write an indicator you have a specific purpose, i.e. it has to show something. Please describe how to use yours. What are its advantages?

I have not run the indicator in this shortened version, but now look closer, it may be used in the following way:

when red one pierces blue one from above downwards - close Sell, open Buy, when red one pierces blue one from below upwards - close Buy, open Sell, for most cases it works, but for a safety net against false positives you need to take additional measures.

Piligrimm писал(а) >>

I didn't run the indicator in this stripped down version, but now I've taken a closer look, it can be used as follows:

when the red one breaks the blue one from above downwards - close Sell, open Buy, when the red one breaks the blue one from below upwards - close Buy, open Sell, for most cases this works, but for a hedge against false positives additional measures need to be taken.

And how can this condition be written in the Expert Advisor's code?

int red1 = iCustom(NULL,0, "Kristograf",Threshold1,Threshold2,Threshold3,Kn,1000,3,1);
int red2 = iCustom(NULL,0, "Kristograf",Threshold1,Threshold2,Threshold3,Kn,1000,3,2);
int aqu1 = iCustom(NULL,0, "Kristograf",Threshold1,Threshold2,Threshold3,Kn,1000,0,1);
int aqu2 = iCustom(NULL,0, "Kristograf",Threshold1,Threshold2,Threshold3,Kn,1000,0,2);
int blu1 = iCustom(NULL,0, "Kristograf",Threshold1,Threshold2,Threshold3,Kn,1000,2,1);
int blu2 = iCustom(NULL,0, "Kristograf",Threshold1,Threshold2,Threshold3,Kn,1000,2,2);

if(red2<blu2 && red1>=blu1){ condition for opening a short position and closing a long one

if(red2>aqu2 && red1<=aqu1){ condition on long position opening and short position closing

And what are the results of the EA on this indicator ?

mpeugep >> :

There is an indicator by FxCompas, now defunct, also quite interesting, called UltraChannel, and with certain settings it gives similar results.]

Can I have a look at it? >> Codes...

Reason: