Piligrimus is a neural network indicator. - page 5

kosa писал(а) >>

The result is this:

a lot of false entries, and the entry into the market is very delayed compared to the Piligrimus

I should have seen it.)

I have decided to try this EA. The log says: 2009.04.27 19:13:44 2009.04.16 04:00 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - AlpariFinall\experts\indicators\Piligrimus.ex4' on the GBPUSD,H4.

My question is: What is the reason for this recording and why the EA does not work? Please answer.

can't find Piligrimus.ex4 in the indicator folder, make sure it is compiled correctly

nord >> :
can't find Piligrimus.ex4 in the indicator folder, make sure it's compiled correctly

and check if it compiled without errors... although it's hard to guess, everything is standard...

There is an indicator by FxCompas, now defunct, also quite interesting, called UltraChannel, so with certain settings it gives similar results.

If you are interested in how it is implemented - contact me and I will share, maybe you will learn something for yourself, maybe not).

mpeugep >> :

There is an indicator by FxCompas, now defunct, also quite interesting, called UltraChannel, so with certain settings it gives similar results.

If you want to know how it is done, just drop me a line and I will tell you something you may or may not get)

it would be nice to break down the algorithm for calculating the curves...

Piligrimm писал(а) >>

I'm displaying the indicator with the second module. The signals have not been finalised yet, if you are interested, you can experiment. Please publish the results in this topic. A constructive criticism of the finalization is desirable, please refrain from idle demagogy. The work is still raw and it is too early to make final conclusions.

Interesting indicator may even detect volatility after the first review. Thanks for the work.

Piligrimm >> :

I'm displaying the indicator with the second module. The signals have not been finalised yet, if you are interested, you can experiment. Please post the results in this topic. A constructive criticism of the finalization is desirable, please refrain from idle demagogy. The work is still raw and it's too early to make final conclusions.

I can't observe the work of the indicator in the tester...should I ban it?

kosa писал(а) >>

and check if it compiled without errors... although it's hard to assume that, everything is standard...

And on which version of the indicator are you trying, the first or the latest? The problem may be that kosa's Expert Advisor for the signal of the first version, and when you connect the indicator of the second version you must use another buffer - 5. The pink signal on the pictures corresponds to the signal of the first version, although you can also use buffer 3, I think the result will be even better.

mpeugep писал(а) >>

Can't watch the indicator in the tester...is there a ban?

What kind of prohibition? Clarify, it's not quite clear.

mpeugep писал(а) >>

If you are interested in how it is implemented - contact me and I will share it with you, maybe you will get something for yourself.)

Put it up here, I think many will be interested to compare it to mine.

Reason: