First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 80

Svinozavr >>:
И одни и те же. ))))))))

:))

That's not a fact. It will be the same people. But maybe someone else... :)))

The second cow I suggest is slaughtered after all.
Catching losses, closing profits.
The turnaround's just around the corner.

Plus, the third cow will become the second cow.
;)

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Yes, yes, let's talk about divergence, avatara.

Divergence is a subjective notion of a trend reversal - both local and global in the long term medium and short term - Wo I gave it away...I am surprised myself...

forte928 >>:

Дивергенция это субьективное понятие разворота тренда - как локального так и глобального в дальносрочной среднесрочной и краткосрочной перспективе - ВО как я выдал..Сам удивляюсь..

...I should add that the trend is also subjective.

К этому нас и склоняют.

Типа в 60-80% случаев - сигнал на разворот.

Везде пишут. Тока подтверждение нуно - якобы...

;)

А здесь похоже уже новый тренд наметился:

No, I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the same people.

Вторую корову предлагаю таки зарезать.
Копить убытки, закрывать прибыль.
Разворот же не за горами..

Плюс третья корова станет второй! и любимой
;)

Rugged Siberian traders, who shorted the Euro from 0.82, are still sitting and waiting out the losses. Not so much for us, the squishy ones ;-)

voleg2 писал(а) >>

As they say all elementary simple, there is no need to look for the beginning and the end of the trend :)

I was looking for a good strategy for half a year. At first I managed to do it, but then I got to the point of losing a lot of money.

I read a lot of literature :) But then I noticed some peculiarity by accident, it was always why we did not pay attention to it. I managed to earn about 100-200$ per day with this peculiarity. In general, this EA is still working, and the point was that, as you say, you can not leave the EA unattended. I was interested in a fully autonomous version. I had to tweak and polish it for two months. I noticed something else during testing and made the Expert Advisor even easier than the first one, but now it is fully autonomous and I want to confirm that it is fully autonomous! No kidding!

Everything is elementary simple. My computer is on 24 hours a day, I am always on the top, I bought my car in two months, now I have earned my own flat, and I am already dreaming about travelling around the world :) I travel and my advisor earns money. ! And you know, I found a lot of people who have created councillors on this ELEMENTARY principle, and you think why your neighbour does nothing but drives a Lexus and renovates his flat.

I am still amazed at how I could not see this elementary thing before, how I always let it pass by, and why I got into the wilds of strategies that are already losing.

I should warn you right away that I'm not going to share any information and especially I'm not going to share the Expert Advisor code.

But this elementary feature is there, believe me, it's right in front of my eyes, good luck!

Don't know how to move at the speed of light?
It's easy! The laws of quantum physics allow it! You just have to find one pattern. There is one! But I'm not telling you. I spent two years looking for it, I shit myself and I found it! I'm amazed at how easy it is... even now I've written it at the speed of light!

And now I'm enjoying life and freedom. Yesterday I was on Mars, a week ago on Saturn, and now I've been back from the Andromeda galaxy for half a month!

I know they'll start shitting on me now, there are always those who can't or won't think outside the box. They will say that Andromeda is 2,000,000 years away even at light speed and that it's all nonsense and blah blah blah...
But how can you say things you don't understand? Overcoming the light barrier opens up new possibilities, ruptures in multidimensional matter, you just have to see them, if you look closely at temporal slices...

I am still amazed how I could not notice the elementary before, how I always let it pass by, but got into the wilds of string theory, which are already initially far-fetched.

I'm not sharing any information right away, it's just a shame to waste so much effort.

But this elementary feature is there, believe me, lies in front of my eyes, good luck!

denis_orlov >>:

Не знаете как двигаться со скроростью света?
Это просто! Законы квантовой физики позволяют это! Просто нужно найти одну закономерность.Она есть! Но я ее вам не скажу.Я два года ее искал, обосрался и нашел! Я сейчас поражаюсь как это просто... даже сейчас я написал это со скоростью света!

И теперь я наслаждаюсь жизню и свободой. Вчера был на Марсе, неделю назад на Сатурне, а вот уже с полмесяца как вернулся с галактики Андромеда!

Я знаю, сейчас начнут обсирать, всегда найдутся такие, кто не умеет или не хочет мыслить не по шаблону. Скажут что до андромеды лететь 2 000 000 лет со световой скоростью и это чушь и бла бла бла...
Но как вы можете говорить то, о чем не понимаете? Преодоление светового барьера открывает новые возможности, разрывы в многомерной материи, надо просто их увидеть, если внимательно просматривать темпоральные срезы...

Я до сих пор поражен как я не мог заметить элементарного раньше, как я всегда пропускал его мимо, а лез зачемто в дебри теории струн, которые уже изначально надуманны.

Сразу оговорюсь никакой информацией, просто жалко столько потраченых усилий.

Но эта элементарная особенность есть, поверьте, лежит перед глазами, удачи!

+1000!!

Handsome..... Come back down to earth, flyboy.

denis_orlov писал(а) >>

But this elementary feature is there, believe me, lies before your eyes, good luck!

Frankly, your sarcasm is incomprehensible and inappropriate.

Reason: