Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 9

More than half of the files have already been checked by the utility. The results are impressive!

114 viruses were detected and removed and one "hacker" was found.

I don't know where it came from. I changed Windows a few months ago and had Avast-4 installed. And I scanned my computer once or twice a month. About four or five weeks ago, Avast stopped updating.

Yesterday I scanned my computer for half a day with various utilities (avast, avz4, KidoKiller_v3.3, CureIT utility from DrWeb) and no viruses were detected!

Then why are there more than a hundred viruses detected now? And what kind of "cracking program" is it ? - See Fig.

Rita:

more than a hundred viruses detected? And what is this "hacking software" ? - See figure.

It's a virus "body", i.e. a copy of the virus that's replicating itself.

That's probably where it all started... full log here or in person

For some reason the computer rebooted and the check was interrupted. I'll put it back on again.

Where can I get this full log?

Rita:

For some reason the computer rebooted and the check was interrupted. I'll put it back on again.

Where can I get this full log?

When scanning is complete, you will be offered to save.

If it won't let me finish scanning, try in protected mode, it looks like virus is sitting in memory.

SZS check your personal info, about what you sent me, I have an idea )).

The scan is finished. As the previous scan was interrupted by a PC reboot, the viruses were apparently removed.

This scan only found this:

What do we do with it now? Uninstall ?

Rita:

The scan is finished. As the previous scan was interrupted by a PC reboot, the viruses were apparently removed.

This scan only found this:

What do we do with it now? Should I delete it ?

Strange that it doesn't see it as a virus. Delete it to the trash for now.

The system one is called taskkill.exe in windows\system32 - it's a process killer, it should be...

Yours has an extra letter, also an icon, I can't remember whose it is at a glance.

In fact, kill it altogether, out of harm's way.)

Okay! Deleted! Now everything seems to be working fine!

Browser's accessing the antivirus sites normally.

But the file in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/Tcpip/Parameters/PersistentRoutes is still there. Doesn't want to be deleted.

Rita:

Okay! Deleted! Now everything seems to be working fine!

Browser's accessing the antivirus sites normally.

But the file in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/Tcpip/Parameters/PersistentRoutes is still there. Doesn't want to be deleted.

Because it's not a file, but sort of a "place" for it, since the default value is not assigned - all good ))

To be precise, these are the values in the tcpip settings file
Reason: