purchase item not showing in purchase

Purchased auto trade copier for mt5 amount also deducted from my account but is not displaying in purchase list

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Not able to install EA downloaded from mql5 webiste

Sergey Golubev, 2021.11.15 09:22

• Check Internet Explorer (it should be installed on your computer by the latest version; I am having version 11).

• Check the build of your MT4 (I am having MT4 build 1350; update MT4 if you are having old build).

• Check your Windows version (some Windows versions are not supported by MT4 and MT5); more details is on this page:
    Limitations to use old builds of MT4/MT5 or old versions of Windows (incl antivirus issue): this page   
  • Check antivirus or firewall (some users reported that MT4 old build had some issue with the Market with avast and some more antivirus programs.

• External VPS: if you are using some external VPS so some VPS providers (for example - Zomro) were blocked from the Market.

• restart your Metatrader and check the product: it may be already installed on your Metatrader (it was happened with me once).

• and it may be some more reasons.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

pradyumansinh sodha:

Purchased auto trade copier for mt5 amount also deducted from my account but is not displaying in purchase list

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your pradyumansinh login and NOT your email.

If you paid through Paypal it may take a while before your purchase is available.

Reason: