Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 10

Thank you, Abzasc, for your help ! Now even the computer works a little faster than before ! And CPU load is no more than 300 -370 mb, while before it was 450-550 with the same processes ...

Really enjoyed the process. Took some notes for myself. Thank you.

Rita:
Thank you, Abzasc, for your help ! Now even the computer works a little faster than before ! And CPU load is no more than 300 -370 mb, while before it was 450-550 with the same processes ...
There you go ))))

granit77:
Really enjoyed the process. Took some notes for myself. Thank you.

You're welcome )))

Finally, another useful message for those here today. My 10-53 opera was glitchy. It was slowing down, it wouldn't save pictures, it wouldn't "insert" pictures into the posts, it glitched when sending messages, etc.

A couple of days ago my friend recommended me to install Opera 10.60 Alpha.

Found it on the search, downloaded it, installed it. Works much better! The bugs are barely noticeable!

I recommend giving it a try.

Abzasc:
There you go ))))
Thank you so much for the workshop!

rid:

Finally, another useful message for those here today. My 10-53 opera was glitchy. It was slowing down, it wouldn't save pictures, it wouldn't "insert" pictures into the posts, it glitched when sending messages, etc.

A couple of days ago my friend recommended me to install Opera 10.60 Alpha.

Found it on the search, downloaded it, installed it. Works much better! The bugs are barely noticeable!

I recommend giving it a try.

Looked at mine - 10.53, flying normal. So...

And use the alpha-beta - it's for the amateur.

SZY for all browsers: set the settings to clear the cache and cookies on closing and marvel at the stability of work ))))

goldtrader:
Thank you so much for the workshop!

Of course you're welcome))

Abzasc:

Checked my own - 10.53, flying normal. So...

And the use of alpha-beta - it's on a fan.

For all browsers: set the settings to clear the cache and cookies when you close the browser and marvel at the increased stability ))))

Please, give me the way to disable the cache in 10.53. I can't find it!

rid:
Please provide the way to disable the cache in 10.53. I can't find it!

General settings - Advanced - History - Disk cache - Clear check box

General settings - advanced - cookies - delete checkbox

Reason: