Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 38

PLEASE AM A BEGINNER HERE,I HAVE OPENED THE PLATFORM BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO TRADE OR BUY AND SELL PLEASE MAY SOMEONE PUT ME THROUGH

501145012 #:
PLEASE AM A BEGINNER HERE,I HAVE OPENED THE PLATFORM BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO TRADE OR BUY AND SELL PLEASE MAY SOMEONE PUT ME THROUGH
read post
Off-topic MQL question
Off-topic MQL question
  • www.mql5.com
I apologise for digressing from the main topic of the forum. I want to write a program, but I don't know where to start...

501145012 #: PLEASE AM A BEGINNER HERE,I HAVE OPENED THE PLATFORM BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO TRADE OR BUY AND SELL PLEASE MAY SOMEONE PUT ME THROUGH

Don't SHOUT at us, that is very RUDE!

I paid for <deleted> and money was deducted from account but I cant download the product 

I paid using my RephinusO account with rephinus@gmail.com, I cant change this email to rephinus@yahoo.com as it is linked to my other MQL5 account Rephinus

My Paypal account is linked to my second account, Rephinus with rephinus@yahoo.com. 

Rephinus Omoro #:

I paid for Market Reversal Alerts EA Strategy and money was deducted from account but I cant download the product 

Nedbank confirms: 99.00 USD at PAYPAL *MQL5 AP  was processed on card 3770XXXXXXXX924. For queries call 0860555111.

It is strongly recommended to deposit money to MQL5 account profile first, and after that only - pay for the product from forum profile/account.
Because if you paid for the product using paypal or bank card so you should wait because the money is not coming immediately to MQL5 Market
(because it is the in'l paypal in any way).
My experience - I waited for 5 working days.

So, wait when the produt will be listed on your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/rephinuso/market
and after that - you can install this EA using the following instructions:

Hello,

Seems getting indicator for MT5 from here loads smoothly to the charts. I tried doing the same for MT4 chart but no installation happens. Is there  any step i have to do differently to load the indicator? Even when you go to the "Market" tab in the "Toolbox" section, there is product showing. Any help is highly appreciated. I was trying to get "High Low Open Close MT4" indicator.

Thanks in advance.

Does somebody have good tips what to do against this "no response" problem which often happens, i have a feeling it could have to do with to many webrequest but however i am looking for some good practise ways how to avoid this problems good as possible, because only solution when terminal start no response error it to restart it and if often happen thats not so good.

Email Account #:
Does somebody have good tips what to do against this "no response" problem which often happens, i have a feeling it could have to do with to many webrequest but however i am looking for some good practise ways how to avoid this problems good as possible, because only solution when terminal start no response error it to restart it and if often happen thats not so good.
What are you talking about ?

Alain Verleyen #What are you talking about ?

I guess about server disconnections. We will see...

@Miguel Angel Vico Alba #: I assume you are talking about server disconnections. We will see...
No, I think the OP is referring to the "webrequest" functionality. However, since they have not provided neither any code nor log results, and given their forum history, it is most likely a coding bug of their own doing.
Reason: