Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 44

MOHAMED_A123 #:
The problem still, after logged in to another pc with the same account the purchase empty on the MQL5 website  

How can i solve this problem ?

i make all the steps that you sent. still the same problem.

MOHAMED_A123 #:
The problem still, after logged in to another pc with the same account the purchase empty on the MQL5 website  

1. Did you purchase it under your username? Your user name is mohamed_a123
Or you used some other profile/username to purchase?
Because all purchases are per profile/username.

2. Did you use Visa/Master card, or paypal, or you directly pay from your MQL5 account/profile?
If from your MQL5 account/profile so it should be recorded in your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mohamed_a123/accounting/operations

3.If you paid by using Visa/Master card or by paypal so how many days/weeks ago did you pay?
Because if you used Visa/Master card or by paypal so the several days should be passed from the payment when the fund will come to the Market (because it is international payment). If you paid directly from your MQL5 account/profile as mohamed_a123 so your payment should be written on your page here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mohamed_a123/accounting/operations

-----------------

You can investigate the situation by yourself - because you only know about how you paid and so on (we on the forum do not have any details about it).

MOHAMED_A123 #:

Hello, i has purchase MT4 EA from the website MQL5 ,installed on one pc, i try to installing for another pc after log in to the same account in MQL5.

the purchase empty , after contact with the seller he told me you can use for 20 pc.

need for help.

Your registered on the forum yesterday evening -

So, where did you make a purchase? At night?
Or you used some other username to purchase?

Account id MOHAMED_A123 responded to me that he purchased my product *** but it did not show up in his account when he wanted to install it on a new PC.
I see that account MOHAMED_A123 was created at 23:52 yesterday, but the last order (of the product he purchased) was reported at 19:07 yesterday. Time in my local time zone.
This means that the MOHAMED_A123 account is created after the order is purchased. This shows that account MOHAMED_A123 did not purchase that order.
I then instructed him to check his other accounts.

Looks like he was confused about the account he made the purchase from. He also has another mql5 account. It is also possible that he logged in to his MT4 trading account instead of his mql5 account and he confused these two account types.

I did not receive a response from him after explaining via private message. Looks like he solved the problem.

Nguyen Hang Hai Ha #: This means that the MOHAMED_A123 account is created after the order is purchased. This shows that account MOHAMED_A123 did not purchase that order.

Thanks for clarification. Yes, it was my thinking as well: he may have the other MQL5 account/profile which he used to purchase.

I try to download mt4 for my pc after download was completed I keep seeing MT5 what is happening who can help pls

anovaA123 #: I try to download mt4 for my pc after download was completed I keep seeing MT5 what is happening who can help pls

You can only download MT4 from your broker's website nowadays.

My MT-4 is not Working and error occurs " Unfortunately, you application is not supported. Please update it to the latest version or contact the broker."
Kindly guide me

@zain ali #: My MT-4 is not Working and error occurs " Unfortunately, you application is not supported. Please update it to the latest version or contact the broker." Kindly guide me
Do exactly as it states. Update to the latest build of MT4, which is currently 1403.
Reason: