Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 39

I have attach a picture which shows this problem, in my own case i think it happens when to many webrequest are done or so, the problem with this error is also that the terminal does not give you a clear error info from where it comes so i need to guess something, that is also a problem which makes it difficulter to find out, when you dont know exactly from where it come. So it looks like stackoverflow or so and i can just guess it have to do with to many webrequest. And only thing which helps then is to close metatarder and restart, but it would be better if you have some check to avoid this problems.
Files:
noresponse.png  10 kb

@Email Account #: I have attach a picture which shows this problem, in my own case i think it happens when to many webrequest are done or so, the problem with this error is also that the terminal does not give you a clear error info from where it comes so i need to guess something, that is also a problem which makes it difficulter to find out, when you dont know exactly from where it come. So it looks like stackoverflow or so and i can just guess it have to do with to many webrequest. And only thing which helps then is to close metatarder and restart, but it would be better if you have some check to avoid this problems.
Did you look at the Journal log? It will be reported there. What is your ping? Is there packet loss?

Fernando Carreiro #:
Did you look at the Journal log? It will be reported there. What is your ping? Is there packet loss?

it usual write into journal the error "shutdown by timeout" because it hangs first and then the only solution looks like restart but i would like to find some ways to prevent this from happening.

lets say if the webrequest are doing this problems what would be a good solution, i dont think there are ready functions which tell you if there is already a webrequest running or so? If you would have that then maybe it could be helpfull to let the EA wait until the last webrequest have a response, before doing a next webrequest. so i can only guess now that webrequest are doing the problem; because i have some webrequest in the EAs.

@Email Account #: it usual write into journal the error "shutdown by timeout" because it hangs first and then the only solution looks like restart but i would like to find some ways to prevent this from happening. lets say if the webrequest are doing this problems what would be a good solution, i dont think there are ready functions which tell you if there is already a webrequest running or so? If you would have that then maybe it could be helpfull to let the EA wait until the last webrequest have a response, before doing a next webrequest. so i can only guess now that webrequest are doing the problem; because i have some webrequest in the EAs.

So, is this about the webrequest() function in an EA or is this about your connection to the trade server?

It seems that you have a problem on your computer, or you local network or maybe even your ISP that is the issue.

Before you can "fix it", you must first find out what is the "cause".

Fernando Carreiro #:

So, is this about the webrequest() function in an EA or is this about your connection to the trade server?

It seems that you have a problem on your computer, or you local network or maybe even your ISP that is the issue.

Before you can "fix it", you must first find out what is the "cause".

I normaly wanted to ask if you people have a idea how to prevent this error when the terminal freeze when it write "no response" like showed in my pcture and when this error happen then you usual get only in the journal a info like stack overflow or shotdown by timeout so it does not tell you it was because of this or that function and thats why i only guess now it could be because of some webrequst functions in my EAs. With server connection or simular things i dont have there problem, i just try to find out if i can do something against this terminal freeze error

How can I become mt5 broker?

hi friends
I have a problem writing my expert advisor in mql4.
The expert that I wrote contains three buffers of external indicators and I want it to wait whenever buffers one and three exceed zero until only the second buffer exceeds zero in the next candlesticks, and if it is positive, it waits until only the first buffer exceeds zero in the next candlesticks. should exceed zero and open a buy position whenever the third condition occurs. Please correct this function for me:
double buffer1 = iCustom(_Symbol,0,"my indicator
",0,1);
      double buffer2 = iCustom(_Symbol,0,"my indicator
",1,1);
      double buffer3 = iCustom(_Symbol,0,"my indicator
",2,1);
      //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
      //|         buy position conditions                                  |
      //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
      bool condition1 = buffer1 > 0 && buffer3 > 0 && buffer2==0 ;
      bool condition2 = buffer2 > 0 && buffer1 == 0 && buffer3== 0;
      bool condition3 = buffer1 > 0 && buffer2 ==0 && buffer3==0;
      //--Buy Condition for introduce Position
        {
         while(condition1 && TotalOpenedTrades()<MaxOpenedTrade)
           {
            while(condition2)
              {
               if(condition3)
                 {

ActivatePosition(OP_BUY, buffer3);
                 }
              }
           }
        }

Hello,

I bought the Multi Anchored VWAP indicator via the website. But in my MT4 software there was no purchase tap (there was a download tap though) so I cancelled the purchase. After that I tried to buy the indicator directly via my MT4. That did work. I activated the indicator. But I thought that the payment was made from my MQl5 account. Instead it did make again a withdrawel from my credit card. I want to withdraw the amount from my MQl5 account now but that is not possible. So how can I get my money back? I paid twice for 1 indicator

MrGabber #:

Hello,

I bought the Multi Anchored VWAP indicator via the website. But in my MT4 software there was no purchase tap (there was a download tap though) so I cancelled the purchase. After that I tried to buy the indicator directly via my MT4. That did work. I activated the indicator. But I thought that the payment was made from my MQl5 account. Instead it did make again a withdrawel from my credit card. I want to withdraw the amount from my MQl5 account now but that is not possible. So how can I get my money back? I paid twice for 1 indicator

You can either use your MQL5 account balance for something else in the future or contact the Service Desk for any other alternative.

Hello, I use the MT4 platform.
Currently the Graph or charts option is all black. The graphs of the different currencies are not displayed.

Thank you for helping me.
Reason: