VPS Service cancelled after a few days

Hello,

I rented the VPS service a few days ago. The Payment was made directly through MT5.

The plan was for one month,

but after a few days the service was cancelled.

That's why I topped up my account through the mql5 website and used my available funds to rent the service again.

I thought, there would be no withdrawal from my credit card for the first payment. However I just noticed that the money was withdrawn. So I paid the 17,85$ for a few days of VPS service. 

Can someone look into what happened?

Thanks,

Lucas Grodd

LucasGro:

Hello,

I rented the VPS service a few days ago. The Payment was made directly through MT5.

The plan was for one month,

but after a few days the service was cancelled.

That's why I topped up my account through the mql5 website and used my available funds to rent the service again.

I thought, there would be no withdrawal from my credit card for the first payment. However I just noticed that the money was withdrawn. So I paid the 17,85$ for a few days of VPS service. 

Can someone look into what happened?

Thanks,

Lucas Grodd

write to the service desk - option under your profile

Yes that was what I wanted to do first. However none of the selectable subject matched my problem and the sentence "If your question does not fall into any of the listed categories, please post it on the Forum" brought me here.
MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

LucasGro:
Yes that was what I wanted to do first. However none of the selectable subject matched my problem and the sentence "If your question does not fall into any of the listed categories, please post it on the Forum" brought me here.

just choose any category, only the service desk can help you

regards

Reason: