Counsellors to whom. Lots of them and for free! - page 18

Only part of the statement in your post is true: the zero bar is being addressed - that's correct. I suggest thinking about the rest ;)...

Good luck.

VladislavVG >> :

Only part of the statement in your post is true: the zero bar is being addressed - that's correct. I suggest thinking about the rest ;)...

>> good luck.

I have nothing to think about, I've felt it first hand... maybe I'm not making myself clear... You're welcome to correct me.

I fixed my code.

I don't know what it means.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/20594/page10

Of course, I didn't express myself very accurately. Because I'm writing briefly and I'm too lazy to rewrite the thought.

Да тут на ветке обсуждали уже.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/20594/page10

Of course, I didn't express myself very accurately. As I am writing briefly, I am too lazy to rewrite the idea.

But I must disappoint you, my EA is a genre, the first version of the SSB, no depository was created at that time, I checked it personally, tested and optimized, so it is my strategy.

Now I want to say that Mr. Reshetov really right this zero bar in this case has no value, because trades are opened by formed bar, it has been tested many times. And the other Induks, which are included with my advisor are not related to risky Induks (I am using CCI-MACD), and the results of demo accounts, which is an advisor from February 20, are very optimistic----80% profit, for me it is enough.

I am using constant lot and total amount is not more than 10% of my deposit.

poiskspider >> :

Aha, now I understand what it is (just wrongly expressed), but I want to disappoint you, my EA is a genre, the very first version of the SSB, at that time there was no depository, I have personally tested, tested and optimized it, so it is purely can be said my strategy.

Now I want to say that Mr. Reshetov really right this zero bar in this case has no value, because trades are opened by formed bar, it has been tested many times. And the other Induks, which are included with my advisor are not related to risky Induks (I am using CCI-MACD), and the results of demo account on which is an adviser from February 20, are very optimistic----80% profit, for me it is enough.

And this at opening with constant lot with total amount not bigger than 10% of deposit.

Testing takes place at opening prices ... When you run this EA there is a discrepancy with the tester's readings, that's all. I don't know such a criterion as riskiness of indicators, I understand only the reliability of the signal. And apparently one should buy when macd<0 and rising, and CCI<0, i.e. when it is cheaper.

I restored the repository for SSB4, because today by Renat's order the glitches in HistoryCenet quotes were fixed. However, the glitches are not completely fixed, because when the data is loaded, April 20 and 21 this year are missing.

To ensure that the strategies from the previous glitches do not affect the issuing of the strategies, we had to zero all the ratings in the repository. Therefore, the database contains all the previous strategies, but the recalculation of the ratings will now have to be done from the beginning.

Restoring of the repository was done only because there were a few people for whom the database was useful. And it is a pity to destroy all the information accumulated by them from the database - let them use it, because the whole load is placed only on the server.

To Reshetov and the rest of the forum, who are interested, of course. This refers not so much to SSB, as to the idea of selecting a strategy by selection of indicators. Having somehow closely observed the operation of one of the generated and selected ones, I noticed that a number of signals (and quite good ones) is not taken into account for one simple reason: their appearance time mismatch (1-2) bars in various indicators used in the complex. This is not an isolated case. Maybe someone tried to implement the software to eliminate this defect?

As we said before, SSB5 will be private, but not because we don't want to share them with the public, but because the algorithm of the repository was changed and became more efficient, i.e., with a smaller base, better strategy output, and hence, there is no need in distributed calculations using external computers. In addition, as the experience of SSB3 and SSB4 showed, the distributed calculations on broken and holes in quotations do not give any special effect.

And since the site is no longer needed as technical support, it will post some EAs generated by SSB5 - for free and in open source, under the GNU (GPL) license.

Those who wish to obtain the codes of these very Expert Advisors can go to SSB5 Expert Advisors

However, this website is by no means a replacement or substitute for Code Base, because these same Expert Advisors will be occasionally posted in this very Code Base

Are there any programs for automatic forward analysis, with the ability to set the size of the optimisation window, the window for forward tests, with a clear output of the results. I would like to test strategies obtained from SSB5 by book.
Reason: