MetaTrader does not reflect reality ! How can I fight this ? - page 8

Skymaster писал(а) >>
on the 220 build today is terrible... I got disconnected 10 times already... or the ticks stopped working. I opened new chart on M1 and saw an interesting picture. After resuming, it draws first the last candle. And then, retroactively, it draws the ones it does not want. How to live with it?

I think it was like this all the time, it's very uncomfortable. That's why there's a lot of dancing around when building indicators (...)

Prival писал(а) >>

I think it was like this all the time, it's very uncomfortable. That's why there's a lot of dancing around when building indicators ((.

This is inconvenient. I decided for myself that when loading the missing history it is important to get the quote that is current at the moment.

This is important for operational decision making. And then the missing history is loaded. Based on this logic, the process of history loading was organized.

It's always been like this. And the indicators consider this logic of history loading in MT4. At least this is how I do it.

-star- писал(а) >>

XP SP 3 "Zver"

They put all kinds of stolen crap and try to figure out why it doesn't work...

Figar0 >> :

They put all kinds of stolen crap and then figure out what doesn't work and why...

I got a clean XP SP3. >> what's the use?

Skymaster, again and again - calculations in MT4 are an open door for Kolya Morzhov.

The solution is several terminals of quotation providers - the server of quotations and calculations - EAs executing commands from the server on the terminals. Only in this form we can talk about reliability.

This conclusion I made for myself after spending a month with MT4.

MT4 is made for a broker, not for a trader.

sol >> :
This is the conclusion I have drawn for myself after one month with MT4.

MT4 is made for the broker, not the trader.

I wonder how many trading terminals you really know with automatic trading and which one you think is made for a trader. I follow the reviews of many terminals and I can tell you that those who berate MT4 just don't know the others.

We are fixing all the bugs we find, and the terminal is made for the trader's convenience. This is paramount. But it is not technically feasible to implement absolutely all of our suggestions and suggestions, there will always be dissatisfied users.

Rosh >> :

I wonder how many trading terminals you really know with automatic trading capability and which one you think is made for the trader. I follow reviews of a lot of terminals and I can tell you that those who berate MT4 just don't know the others.

We fix all the bugs we find, and the terminal is made for the comfort of the trader. This is paramount. But it is not technically feasible to realize absolutely all requests and suggestions, there will always be dissatisfied people.

Roche, I think there is no need to play cat and mouse, you know exactly what I am talking about. Initially your main customer is the DC and hence there will always be weird glitches in the terminal that affect quote flow and order execution as it is more convenient for the DC.

About more convenient terminals... For me the FIX protocol is quite convenient. But I find enough advantages in MT4 as well. I'm just not wearing rose-colored glasses and don't expect everything to work the way I want it to.

The Terminal has been developed for a trader and we'll be able to say that it has been created for a trader when the source codes are available to the public.

SZY

I originally wore rose-colored glasses, but Kolya Morzhov smashed them to pieces.

sol >> :

Roche, I think there is no need to play cat and mouse, you know exactly what I am talking about. Initially your main customer is the DC and hence there will always be weird glitches in the terminal that affect quote flow and order execution as it is more convenient for the DC.

About more convenient terminals... For me the FIX protocol is quite convenient. But I find enough advantages in MT4 as well. I'm just not wearing rose-colored glasses and don't expect everything to work the way I want it to.

The Terminal has been developed for traders and we'll be able to say that it has been created for them when the source codes will be available to the public.

SZY

I originally wore rose-colored glasses, but Kolya Morzhov broke them in pieces.

There are a thousand reasons to meet Kolya, if in your case there is only one - MT4, just show it to Rosh

sol >> :

I asked for a substantive answer, not a "you know what I'm talking about" kind of answer. Try to sell a platform to some brokerage company, which is designed for them, not for the trader's udostva.

We do not need to bother with myths and myths on our forum. If you have never been satisfied with the way you have been, try to leave the market without making the right choice. If you are not fully satisfied with the terminal from the very beginning, it is not a reason to accuse us.

You may say that the terminal has been created for a trader when its source codes become publicly available.

You can search the internet for sources of opensource-projects, we do not invest a lot of effort and time to give them on a silver platter. All the experience in developing a stable and user-friendly trading platform has been paid by our company in full.

sol писал(а) >>

Roche, I think there is no need to play cat and mouse, you know exactly what I am talking about. Initially your main customer is the DC and hence there will always be weird glitches in the terminal that affect the flow of quotes and execution of orders as it is more convenient for the DC.

It may be so to some extent, only there is a backlash, many DCs come to MT precisely through its popularity with traders. Traders will spit, the OCs will turn their noses up at them as it is traders that bring money to the OCs.

Reason: