Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 49

The archive contains templates on M15 for 12 currency pairs:

A - optimisation period 3000 bar, B - 4100-4400 bar.

forecast for 8 h. I have not deleted the old ones.

anubis >> :

was the forecast calculated in mt4?

No, in the deductor.

Correction, so that there is no redrawing with the arrival of new bars.
Files:

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Sergey. So are we looking at a brutal three day flat with a range of 50 pips?

P.S. All for the sake of understanding the integrity of the forecasts and reality.

It is flat for now (may be the severest):

We'll see, besides I wrote, that it's quite crude model (made strong changes), and also we mustn't forget, that some "mathematical expectation of trajectory", gave without RMS of future processes. Yes and a "jump" is expected :o)

grasn >> :

So far it's going flat (maybe the cruelest):

We'll see, Besides, I wrote that it's quite a crude model (made strong changes), and one should not forget that some "mathematical expectation of the trajectory", gave without RMS of future processes. Yes and a "jump" is expected :o)

Yes... I think there will be a leap!

There is a reversal or new hai around 1.5 at stake... Of course if they consolidate, then higher, up to 1.55-1.56.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Yeah... I think it's going to be a big one!

There is a reversal or new hai around 1.5 at stake... Of course, if they consolidate, they may go higher, up to 1.55-1.56.

I have some déjà vu, when reading the number 1.5 :o) We will see, maybe it will be like that. But it will be that way and no other way :o)

grasn >> :

I have a kind of deja vu when reading the number 1.5 :o) Let's see, maybe it will be like that. And it will be as it will be and nothing else :o)

Trust me, I'm not a prognosticator. I look at the channel by the day. Now we are almost in the middle of it (1.5 - ridiculous), but the upper limit of this channel goes near 1.55-1.56, so, no mysticism. Trading moves.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Trust me, I'm not a prognosticator. I look at the channel by the day. Right now we are almost in the middle (1.5, which is ridiculous), but the upper limit of this channel is around 1.55-1.56. So, no mysticism. Trading moves.

There is indeed a chance. Here I gave the raw stuff: 'Testing Real Time Prediction Systems'.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Trust me, I'm not a prognosticator. I look at the channel by the day. Right now we are almost in the middle (1.5, which is ridiculous), but the upper limit of this channel is around 1.55-1.56. So, no mysticism. I trade movements.

By the way, purely out of curiosity and if it does not contradict the commercial secret, what is your reasoning and arguments for such a statement about the future price movement.

grasn >> :

By the way, purely out of curiosity, and if it is not against commercial confidentiality, what is your reasoning and arguments for such a statement on future price movement.

Sergei... >> what a mystery. Just from my observations there is such a peculiarity. If the price went above the middle of the channel from the lower boundary and closed there for at least two days, then the move to the upper boundary is more likely than a sideways move or a reversal, and that move is panic-driven - the boundary is reached superfast.

Reason: