Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 50

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Sergei... what a mystery. It's just that from my observations there is such a peculiarity. If the price went above the middle of the channel from the lower boundary and closed there for at least two days, the movement to the upper boundary is more probable than a sideways move or a reversal, and this move is panic-driven - the boundary is reached very quickly.

And the channel itself? Does it need to be constructed in some special way to obtain such statistics?

grasn >> :

And the channel itself? Does it have to be built in a special way to get such statistics?

Unfortunately, I'm not very good at this... The channels are ordinary, as they say. I build it by extremes. I can tell everything by eye. :)

So a peculiarity, as I wrote, from my observations. And that means IMHO.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

This is where I'm unfortunately not strong... As they say, the channels are ordinary. I build from the extremes. I can tell everything by eye. :)

So the peculiarity, as I wrote, according to my observations. Which means IMHO.

so far everything fits me in terms of concept :o)))

here's the prediction

Forecast by eu black box:

small correction

did not have time to simplify the use of the file :(

Files:
process_1.rar  3 kb

grasn >> :

small correction

didn't have time to simplify the use of the file :(

Ugh... that's the goal!

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Ugh... that's the goal!

Still less than 1.55 :o) We'll see, but you can't put much faith in it, the market is changing a lot now.

grasn >> :

small correction

didn't have time to simplify the use of the file :(

That's OK, the indy is now quite sufficient if you write what time the greys start ;-). Right now there is just no such information. The only way out is to superimpose one shifted graph on the other (the old one, for which the time was declared) and count the added millimetre-minutes ;-).

grasn >> :

Still less than 1.55 :o) We'll see, but you can't put much faith in it, the market is changing a lot now.

Your prediction is just more realistic. We break through the middle of the channel at 1.5050 in one day and go back down again.

There are templates in the archive for 16.10.09 forecast at 8 o'clock; TF - M15 .

I have not re-optimized according to the new data.

Files:
Reason: