Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 13

xdist is only the number of displays in the future.

sts70 >> :
xdist is only the number of displays in the future.

I know, the bigger the ff, the longer the structure needs.....(own notes)

NEKSUS_ >> :

I would only recommend changing the xdist to around 160-200 and the rest to default

And what are you guided by when choosing parameters for this indicator? maybe there are some tricks?

mpeugep >> :

What are your guidelines when choosing parameters for this indicator?

am....emmm.....neah, no tricks, I put it on a pair, choose a TF and roll through the settings....poop, nothing works out

the method of approximate iterations that is =)

NEKSUS_ >> :

Goldtrader, >>i advise to move the elk higher up to 3280-33, after that the fall in accordance with the forecast posted yesterday.... if it breaks through 31, then exactly.

Too late, dearie me. :))

Posted. Honest moose.

I'm not moving the SL towards a bigger loss. I'm not touching anything - the robot is running the show.

I only watch and pay for it :).

SL is calculated so that losses in a trade do not exceed 2%.

I remember I used to be strongly convinced of the correctness of an open position and often shifted the SL towards

losses. Once I shifted it so much that I lost half of the deposit in one trade. The real was, and by those standards.

not a small one.

goldtrader >> :

Too late, mate. :))

It's fixed. Honest moose.

And I'm not moving SL in the direction of a bigger loss. And I'm not touching anything at all - it's the robot that's in charge.

I'm just observing and paying for it :).

The SL is calculated so that losses in a trade did not exceed 2%.

I remember, I used to be strongly convinced of the correctness of an open position and often shifted SL towards

losses. Once I shifted it so much that I lost half of the deposit in one trade. The real was, and by those standards.

not a small one.

Eeeh, yafna, I see.

mpeugep >> :
the method of approximate iterations =)

that's a clever word..... no...I'm not that clever.

есть еще и скрипт для MT4, будет показывать тоже самое для вашего дц

I didn't find one.

poiskspider >> :

I couldn't find it.

I don't think it's freely available... I saw a demo somewhere a long time ago.

Reason: