Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 14

В свободном доступе, по-моему, ее нет..где-т давно видел демо

And I generally thought that such a script is unrealistic. No one will provide such information, I mean TC. This is very secret information.

poiskspider >> :

I think it's not realistic, I mean it's a very secret info.

^__^ .... +1

The script works very simply, it reads the picture on the oanda, turns it upside down and plots it on the chart

youcan download the demo here

NEKSUS_ 29.04.2009 13:23
poiskspider >>:

I thought it was impossible to achieve this. No one will provide such information, I mean DCs. This is very secret information.

^__^ .... +1

the script works very simply, it reads the picture that is posted on the oanda, turn it into a vertical position and plots it on the chart

you candownload the demo here

I do not talk about that. Above the post pisale that there is a script for MT4, which calculates deals for a particular brokerage company.

poiskspider >> :

I do not talk about that. Above post pisale that there is a script for MT4, which calculates deals for a particular brokerage company. And this link you give, just for Oanda. why I was surprised and asked how it can be.

>> ...... got it, .....sorry....,

I may have been wrong about any dc...apparently it was just a discussion

mpeugep >> :

I may have been wrong about any dc...apparently it was just a discussion

I would like to find general information on this instrument) it is not bad to make predictions

Возможно, я ошибся на счет любого дц...видимо это были просто обсуждения

I've got my lips open. There's no such thing as miracles!!!!!!!!!!!

kosa >> :

find general information on the instrument) it's not bad to make predictions

Well again, there is no guarantee that the price will go in the direction the majority preferred (by the script), I think there is a very small percentage of those who have any insider information, and the majority is herd instinct, which is not always worth trusting.

Even if there was a script just for your dc

Ну опять-таки, нет гарантий,того что цена пойдет в ту сторону, какую предпочли большинство (по скрипту), я думаю, что из всего спектра "решений" очень малый процент тех, кто владеет какой-либо инсайдерской информацией, а большинство - это стадный инстинкт, которому не всегда стоит доверять.

I know two people, one was trading against the crowd, the other was trading against the crowd), and as a result they are both in a big fat hole as a consequence of trading. But using a script as an assistant in decision making would be good.
Reason: