Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 6

-star- >> :

The euro forecast came true! Price has broken through the 1.3000 level !!!!!!!!

What about the sucker?!!!

-star- >> :

The EUR forecast came true! The price broke through the level of 1.3000 !!!!!!!!

Where is that level in the forecast? 1.3070 is the low. It is 30-35 pips short of that level.

But the market has taken a stop in pips. Though, of course, it is too risky to put a stop at 41 points.

Gotta hand it to you: the profit/loss ratio = 3 to 8 in the forecast is pleasing.

I don't think it's too early, it broke through 3000, it's good, but it's too early, the end of the structure is on the 25th, closer to midnight, so I have to wait and wait... I forgot to write that when I posted the screenshot the cycle was not over and was low, the draw could be further away, sorry for my mistake, I just do not have a draw on this pair...

Soon ( I hope ) the kind man by the nickname " kosa " will solve the problem of gaps and then I will make technically correct predictions on the hourlies, it will be interesting then ...

poiskspider, about PF, I am not a coder and I cannot technically explain why it is needed.

2-nd, you do not need to put it on the chart, only the holo, PF is a cycle indicator, it displays the market as cycles, and the holo in turn uses these cycles for calculations when making forecasts.....

first target with played.....but a bit early....now a strong upward cycle, might make it to the second today

goldtrader >> :

Where is that level in the forecast? 1.3070 is the low. It is 30-35 pips short of that level.

But the market has taken a stop in pips. Though, of course, it is too risky to put a stop at 41 points.

I must pay my respects: ratio profit/loss = 3 to 8 in the forecast is good.

I am talking about the general trend and not the numbers at the point by the way the euro got to 1.3086

the second target is also there, do you think it will make it to third?

NEKSUS_ >> :

>> second target is also there, do you think it will make it to third?

Most likely to roll back now, FEBRUARY...

NEKSUS_ >> :

The second target is also there, do you think it will reach the third?

I have a position open on the eu with a target at 1.3350.

So hopefully it will reach and overtake :)

The trend line is broken.

hooray comrades, there is a 3rd target, .... early dog