Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 33

benik >> :

At the same time, a question to everyone here - have you observed a correlation between an increase in timeframe and the percentage of correct predictions. It would be very interesting to know.

To be honest I have such a case (for me personally, of course), I usually make my predictions on H1, although I have been witnessing for a month that the quality of my predictions is better on H4

benik >>

p.s. At the same time I have a question for everyone - have you noticed the correlation between timeframe increase and percentage of correct predictions. It would be interesting to know.

The longer the timeframe, the more accurate the predictions

The news woes are of course difficult to predict with this method.

I decided to get involved too.

Comrade Ko1dun, are you still monitoring our thread, I wanted to ask you if you could share your indicator with us, I really liked your forecast from page 25

Decided to get involved too.

F423

F423

V.V.P.Net >> :
Decided to get involved too.

>> oh, it's beautiful, what do you use in the screenshots?

My prediction for next week:

The forecast is of the "49/51" variety, i.e. better to wait 1-2 days for the "improving stats", when a stronger correlation will emerge. roughly speaking, there are several alternatives, all of which are effectively equal. Posted the one that is "51". Also, counted "roughly", i.e. enlarged iteration steps.

I'll keep an eye on it, but all attention now is on NS and some other work.

benik >> :

Write a little more, please.

Specifically, what kind of addiction have you discovered?

p.s. At the same time I have a question for all of you - have you found any correlation between timeframe increase and percentage of correct predictions. It would be very interesting to know.

If only a little:

(1) I don't work with the price directly, the series is reduced to stationary by complex non-trivial transformations.

(2) on a very narrow scale show some properties of the process, which allow to apply mathematics justifiably.

PS: I don't think this will satisfy you, but it's probably all I can share so openly.

to gpwr

Just out of curiosity, is your forecast conceptually similar or something else coming out?

grasn >> :

I don't think it's going to satisfy you, but it's probably all I can share so openly.

Yes, curiosity is certainly piqued. :) Because I'm doing practically the same thing myself.

But I won't go on asking you about it. I will only say that I have come to conclusions that are opposite to those of the above-mentioned people. Namely, the higher the timeframe, the worse the chances of winning the market. And by the way, kamal - a former forum member (you probably remember him) - stated the same thing. It goes something like this: "the higher the timeframe, the closer the price is to the martingale".

Reason: