Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 35

NEKSUS_ >> :

Oh, it's beautiful, what do you draw on the screenshots with?

Thank you! Especially for you, I'm enhancing the quality. SnagIt 8 and CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4

I personally recommend SnagIt 8.

V.V.P.Net >> :

Thank you! Especially for you, I'm enhancing the quality. SnagIt 8 and CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4

I personally recommend SnagIt 8.

Thank you, I will use it.

Ko1dun >> :

Thank you for the review.

I cannot share the indicator.

I will only share the predictions.

Yeehaw, it's beautiful.

New GRNN prediction

Has anyone tried time series decomposition into wavelets?

gpwr >> :

New GRNN prediction

Has anyone tried to decompose a time series into wavelets?

Yurixx has been doing this and has been very successful. :о)

first day of testing, no recalculation so far:

"Statistics, the science of precision" (C). There is still a possibility of a "comeback". Here's a simple M15 EURUSD forecast for the day ahead:

So, anything can happen ... :о)

terrible sorrow fills my soul......why it jumped like that..... it's all gone to hell, I'm going to hang myself

NEKSUS_ >> :
terrible sorrow fills my soul...... why it jumped like that..... it's all gone to hell, i'm going to go hang myself

>> that's because your pictures are being used against you by the great puppeteers.)

p.s. get on your own sometimes.)

NEKSUS_ >> :
terrible sorrow fills my soul...... why it jumped like that..... it's all gone to hell, i'm going to hang myself

and I warned you that the situation was uncertain. Within that model, should have waited 1-2 days, or recalculated on every bar, for good measure. But somehow with MathCAD on MT it's a pain to move the results back and forth every counting, and a bit of a different plan. In addition this is a resource intensive model and the calculation depending on the number of iterations and a bunch of parameters can easily take several hours.

NEKSUS_ писал(а) >>
terrible sorrow fills my soul......why it jumped like that..... it's all gone to hell, I'm going to go hang myself

The market does not have the luxury of always being predictable, but for us the sad part is not that, but that these unpredictable areas are usually the most volatile...

Pictures are good of course, but does anyone have any trading (auto, manual or tester) based on their forecasts that they do not "feel sorry" to show? How it works?

Reason: