Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 2

A1ex >> :

NEKSUS, which parameters should you set in Hologram?

>> basic tuning parameters

UCmin = 0; min 16 max. by number of bars in the history
Octave = 1; this parameter..... you should not increase it too much at 15 hologram need 1.5 GB RAM, better try to find maximal resemblance to the chart by adjusting the UCmin parameter

NEKSUS_ писал(а) >>

I should warn you right away, hologram is a very insidious thing, even when you find optimal settings for a pair and it predicts almost exactly the same for a long time, at a certain moment it catches Miror (market mirroring theory) and then it is better not to rely on it.

CTG-Pattern_finder-MD, it's in the archive.

How to work with it? Is it necessary to orient on the pink line? Do I understand it correctly? >>Thank you

smart >> :

How do you work with it? Should you be guided by the pink line? Is that correct? Thank you

you put a hologram on the chart, if you have not picked up the settings, the indicator itself will pick up the number of actives and notes required for work, after you have installed the indicator, that it would be more convenient to orientate you can drag to the window with already installed indicator, holograms with parameter Grafic = true

people, come on, isn't anyone interested....

I got +940 cents on it today on the real.

but in general, 80% of the time it's a bummer.

My EURUSD M15 predictions using two different methods

gpwr писал(а) >>

My EURUSD M15 predictions using two different methods

>> which is the second one?)

This was at the beginning of 2007, when AG 4 was still under construction. One of the very first experiences.

this is the magic line which is OOOOO very accurate, I've seen it somewhere on the forum before, did you say at the time that a turkey....ready will be ready soon?

What is shown in the picture is (dashed) trace from forecast calculations on different TFs (it is not redrawn). The yellow solid line is their combined result, but it is redrawn, so it is impossible to judge by its appearance. The overrun of 3 periods of the grid (24 bars). In this fragment the best match was at M15 (green dotted line). As of today the method shown in the picture (and its "so-so" results) is no longer relevant.

I'm afraid that the inductor for MT4 will not work.

It looks even simpler than on the picture, but there are a lot of calculations. The indicator slows down МТ, I may use it only on a short history.

I put it off till MT5 (I expect significant speed of MQL5).

But this is not the point. I just have an idea. I still need to think it over.

Reason: