If anyone has a problem, please finalise AdaptiveExtrapolator v1.1 - page 3

geExtrapolator_sign_1, very nice, ge_Extrapolator, but it doesn't want to work, what should be done?

ge_Extrapolator is just a function file...I plug it into any other indicator when data approximation is required...

I hope there is no question about the transfer parameters...

geExtrapolator_sign_1 - it is an approximation... I modified it... I just removed extra files from the indicator I have and put the required functions into it for the full work...

Thanks. Got it.

NEKSUS_ писал(а) >>
Thanks. Got it.

sorry I didn't get it... )))))00

diamondyar >> :

sorry I didn't get it... )))))00

You should not kill yourself. Approximation is not extrapolation, which in ordinary Russian means: you can't put it on bread and not in your pocket.

forte928 писал(а) >>

Reworked to a more normal look...

I can't get this indicator to work... >> what do you want me to do?

Throw in the directory of indicators two files which are written in the line

#include "ge_Extrapolator.mq4"

#include "ge_TicketCtrl.mq4"

ge_Extrapolator.mq4 - see page 2 above.

And the second one - see below

Files:

forte928
>> wrote.

Throw in the directory of indicators two files which are written in the line

#include "ge_Extrapolator.mq4"

#include "ge_TicketCtrl.mq4"

ge_Extrapolator.mq4 - see page 2 above.

And the second one, see below.

thanks, ...that's roughly what I thought.....--- just didn't understand where to look for the necessary...))))))))

...is that what to do with it now?

do not react - the compiler tells you that this function is not included in the executable file...because it is not used anywhere...if you want

you can remove it from the file ge_Extrapolator.mq4... it was an attempt to make a forecast function... there was an idea but so far it's not

not yet approached it clearly enough...

How do you know how to use tick emulation script?

diamondyar писал(а) >>

the indicator does not redraw with the arrival of a new candle, but nevertheless redraws when the chart is updated...

...and the old red perspective line disappears and a new one appears instead...

So, may someone be able to make the indicator redraw with the arrival of a new candle but the old piece of perspective movement (the red one) will also remain on the chart. It will give a fan of curves with clusters and crossings. I think it will be a very interesting result...

If someone takes up the challenge, keep in mind that it would be desirable to be able to disable this function + have the ability to set (that is, limit as desired) the number of dead perspective lines on the chart.

I think someone will definitely be interested in the idea... )))))

maybe someone will comment on it and make))))

Reason: