[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 61

Advisor on 2 wagons with a martin

I know there are a lot of them on the internet and they all don't work as they should.

The technical task.
The Expert Advisor should work by crossing 2 muwings.
In a minus trade should increase the lot, and after the plus side to reduce it, that is, the lot is constant 0.01 minus trade increased the lot, a minus trade closed in the plus, the lot again 0.01,
Also in the adviser take a stop and trawl, and close by crossing. who will do and will share the idea, and yes, that would work at closing

Kubodel:
Hello, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be glad to help you.

Hello! If your offer still stands, please help me write an EA. The description is as follows:

It enters the market immediately when triggered on a formed candle: bullish - to buy, bearish - to sell. Two pending orders are placed at the same time within a set step from the triggered order - buy stop higher by one step and sell stop lower by one step. When the first pending order triggers, the opposite pending order is deleted and two new buy and sell pending orders are placed instead, but within a specified step from the newly triggered order. To add the possibility to adjust the number of open orders, as well as the possibility to increase new lots for profitable positions by a fractional number (i.e. 1.1 or 1.05). Trailing stops for profitable positions are selected individually for each currency pair. And of course stop loss and take profit. There should also be a virtual stop loss, take profit, and trailing stop. Perhaps there are such Expert Advisors, but I have not been able to find them. Please, help!

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be happy to help you.

Hello esteemed expert.Help me write an EA based on this algorithm.Preferably it should work in the strategy tester.

1.Моментальное(Сиюсекундное ) определение вновь открывшегося торгового(не отложеных ордеров) ордера(Ордера открытого вручную и открытого спомощью советника).Система идентефецируюет ордер из друх вариантов (Sell или Byu) .

Если система определила ордер который рание не был открыт . то идет продолжение под номером 2.

2. Выполняеться какая то задача (Например,если Sell: Alert("Открытый ордер на продажу"+y);),(Например,если byu: Alert("Открыт ордер на покупку"+w);), всего 1-н раз,именно для этого ордера .

После того как еще открылся один ордер(толи системой, толи вручную ), система вновь действует с пункта 1 по пункт 2

semiromid:

Hello esteemed expert.Help me write an Expert Advisor using this algorithm.It is desirable that it works in the strategy tester.

1.Моментальное(Сиюсекундное ) определение вновь открывшегося торгового(не отложеных ордеров) ордера(Ордера открытого вручную и открытого спомощью советника).Система идентефецируюет ордер из друх вариантов (Sell или Byu) .

Если система определила ордер который рание не был открыт . то идет продолжение под номером 2.

2. Выполняеться какая то задача (Например,если Sell: Alert("Открытый ордер на продажу"+y);),(Например,если byu: Alert("Открыт ордер на покупку"+w);), всего 1-н раз,именно для этого ордера .

После того как еще открылся один ордер(толи системой, толи вручную ), система вновь действует с пункта 1 по пункт 2

You should look at the year of the starter message...:-)))- Kubodel 06.03.2009, if you do not have a dull moment looking into the textbook and documentation, go straight to zhabu - will produce quality and on time.

Roman.:

Look at the year of the starter post...:-)))- Kubodel 06.03.2009, if you do not have a dud in the textbook and the documentation look, go straight to zhobu - will produce quality and on time.

I've been studying for days. Frog who will answer my small number of questions, they will answer 2 or 3 and that's it. But this does not solve the problem. To solve one problem, you need to ask at least 5 questions.

semiromid:

I've been researching for days. No one will answer my small series of questions. They'll answer 2 or 3 and that's it. That doesn't solve the problem. To solve one problem, you need to ask at least 5 questions. But no one wants to help.

No one will help you - straightaway .

Roman.:

There' s no one to help you - straight down the road.

Have a GOOD time!!!

semiromid:

Have a GOOD day!!!

St. Q.

Thank you.

Roman.:

Saint-Q.

Thank you.

For what? I don't think that your --->> "Thank you" is appropriate here.

semiromid:

For what? I don't think that " thank you" is appropriate.

It is... "Have a nice life."
Reason: