Making a crowdsourced project on Canvas - page 26

Реter Konow:
It's back to trolling again. :)
Trolling from you. You write stupid things all the time.

Anatoli Kazharski:
Trolling from you. You write nonsense all the time.
You need to calm down. You don't have to spew bile. It's okay to have a normal conversation. ))

Реter Konow:
You calm down. You don't have to spew bile. It's okay to have a normal conversation. ))
You got your imagination running wild again? You picturing me spewing bile? Or did you miss the smiley face in the post and your inflamed mind comes up with an endless series of windmills that you have to run and fight? )

Anatoli Kazharski:
Is your imagination running wild again? Have you pictured me sputtering bile? Or did you fail to see the smiley face in the post and your inflamed brain once again draws an endless series of windmills that you must urgently run to fight? )
You see, I am very much a fan of proving my point. However, in some cases, those who argue with me and lose on the merits can be very unpleasant. In that case it is impossible to prove anything to them and they go no further than trolling. So don't be surprised that I am not proving anything now.

You need impartiality and you don't have it.

Реter Konow:

If anyone is interested, I will not be implementing my project for MT4. You have my word. Maybe I won't do it for MT5 either.

That was fast. It seems that your erroneous approach made itself felt after all. Hence the daily changing desire to learn and not to learn OOP. Learn, Peter. Everything will become much simpler and faster. )

Реter Konow:
You see, I am very fond of proving my words. However, in some cases, those who argue with me and lose in practice can be very unpleasant. In this case it is impossible to prove anything to them and they go no further than trolling. So don't be surprised that I am not proving anything now.

Maybe you do, but you cannot, because you do not know how. Those who lose to you are those who fight you. But they are not here. )

Anatoli Kazharski:
You deflated quickly. Your misguided approach seems to have made itself felt after all. Hence the daily changing desire to learn or not to learn OOP. Learn Peter. Everything will become much simpler and faster. )
Blown because I'm not going to do a project for MT4?) No. You misunderstand what I mean.

If you think my approach is a dead end, you are dead wrong.

Anatoli Kazharski:
You deflated quickly. It seems that your misguided approach has made itself felt after all. Hence the daily changing desire to learn or not to learn OOP.
It's even hilarious. :)

You are very much mistaken indeed. There is no stalemate and I have never had one. Only stable development. The potential is enormous. No limits are in sight.

Реter Konow:
It's kind of hilarious. :)

You are really very much mistaken. There is no stalemate and I have never had one. Only stable development. The potential is enormous. You can't see the limits.
:-)
... And it looks like the shores are either... the whole world aaaaap, ugh - the GOP - and at your feet...

Реter Konow:
Deflated because I won't do a project for MT4?)) No. You misunderstand what I mean.

If you think my approach is a dead end, you are very much mistaken.

In this case, it's okay to be deluded. There is no cause for concern. )

In fact, watching you keep stumbling over your own delusions is even amusing. I remember how you used to turn your nose up at a couple of drawing buttons, boasting that your implementation was only 250Kb. After a while it went up to 500Kb. And then you didn't even mention it all the time when you understood that the code's size would become much larger if you had to implement all the functionality the potential users needed. ))

At the moment you have a lot of things that may be necessary in MQL-projects that are not implemented. And it's strange that you constantly bring up your windmills, which you fight so hard... But you can't win. ))

Reason: