Trend of interesting thoughts - page 26

qee писал(а) >>

Don't be a shouting match.....

Sorry, who are you talking to? :)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

Let's not talk nonsense, shall we?

Yes, stop posting ;)

Magnatis wrote >>

The thread is for those interested in my and voleg2's views on trading.

So why should anyone be interested in obscure things just based on your fantasies about said profitability? It's self-promotion that ends up in pulling money out of simpletons. Or just self-promotion, which is more harmless to society. But you're right, you can puff up each other's cheeks without me :)

Magnatis писал(а) >>

Did I impose anything on you? Please quote me if you have. If not, stop begging. And don't start slandering. Just because you have not been provided with evidence of something is not evidence of its absence.

Is your TC's theory of origin divine? If not, then the lack of evidence is evidence of its absence.

Magnatis писал(а) >>

Just because you have not been provided with proof of something is not proof of its absence.

It's called being a boor and a troll. I'm sorry.

Nobody called you here, nobody knows you, nobody wants you here.

That's why nobody's gonna prove anything to you.

You want something, you got to give something in return.

And you're the one begging for money and demagoguery.

sever29 >>:

Это Вы питаетесь энергией новичков, которые с жадностью ловят Ваши мессаджи. Но они не понимают, что у Вас ни чего нет. Отчет тестра, это фотка и ПТС от машины. Вы жэ кичитесь, что она у Вас есть, так ее фото и ПТС продемонстируйте.

Yeah, also give information about where you live, how much you have, how to find you... :) Very clever :) Again, the question is: what would that get me, apart from possible problems?

Swetten >>:

Это называется -- быть базарной бабой и троллем. Уж извините.

Вас сюда никто не звал, вас тут никто не знает, вы тут никому не нужны.

Поэтому доказывать что-либо вам тоже никто ничего не собирается.

Хотите что-то получить -- сначала надо что-то предъявить взамен.

И попрошайничаете и разводите тут флуд и демагогию -- вы.

I don't need anything from you. I didn't ask for any proof. What are you talking about? :)

Magnatis >>:

И опять же, вопрос: что бы мне это кроме возможных проблем дало?

Can I politely ask: What, exactly, do you want to get for yourself from this thread?

Magnatis писал(а) >>

Yeah, also give information about where you live, how much you have, how to find you... :) Very clever :) Again, the question is: what would it do for me apart from possible problems?

If it could get you in trouble, then don't start talking about your car (your TC). And if you do, show me the registration plate and its photo, nobody will poke under a bonnet.

Magnatis >>:

Мне от вас ничего не нужно. Доказательств никаких не просил. О чём вы вообще? :)

It's called being a market woman and a troll. I'm sorry.

Nobody called you here, nobody knows you, nobody wants you here.

So nobody's gonna prove anything to you either.

You want something, you got to give something in return.

And you're the one begging for it. You're the one who's being all flip-floppy and demagogic.

What's not to understand?

Reason: