Buy a stable earning advisor - page 5

arnautov >> :

Because there is no causal relationship between the positions of the sun bunny. It is the same with the price. Today's price does not follow from yesterday's price. Therefore, stable earning advisor.....

Well that's a bit too much... If EuroJsd is 1.26 today, could it be 2 or 0 tomorrow? Because the new price in no way follows from the previous one.

I can offer you my EA, it is traded on EURCHF since January 26. Backtest is from trade #286, all previous is forward. I will not place the lot always 0.1, I will not place it with MM, it may reach millions in the tester :)

Real profit is about 30% worse than in the tester because of slippages and requotes, but trades are opened in the same way as in the tester by time (unless, of course, there was an off-quota).

I.e. the tester showed profit of $1162 in 11 weeks. With minimum deposit for this strategy of $200 it will be $105 per week or 50% per week.

On a real account this means $70-$80 a week or 30%-40% a week.

As the deposit grows, you can increase the lot.

This strategy works during the daytime. There is also night strategy (differs only by settings). Also works well, but since brokers increased night spread on EURCHF to obscene sizes, there is no reason to post the results. Although, it also picks up a little when the spread returns to its initial position early in the morning.

The strategy has a large block of settings for risk management, it works fully autonomously and is protected from any shenanigans of the broker such as spread widening, stop levelling and other wonders.

Basically, with overoptimization at least once a month this strategy can be called (conditionally) stably profitable. Strong and prolonged trends on EURCHF, in which the strategy does not enter the market, are unlikely for this pair.

If it is interesting - contact me in private, we will discuss.

SymbolEURCHF (Euro vs Swiss Franc Forward contract)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2008.12.01 00:00 - 2009.02.13 21:59 (2008.12.01 - 2009.02.14)
Initial deposit324.00

Total net profit1162.82Gross profit2388.81Gross loss-1225.99
Profit factor1.95Expected payoff2.99

Absolute drawdown34.90Maximal drawdown73.20 (6.85%)Relative drawdown13.94% (46.81)

Total trades389Short positions (won %)221 (81.90%)Long positions (won %)168 (79.76%)

Profit trades (% of total)315 (80.98%)Loss trades (% of total)74 (19.02%)
Largestprofit trade25.53loss trade-17.03
Averageprofit trade7.58loss trade-16.57
Maximumconsecutive wins (profit in money)17 (118.30)consecutive losses (loss in money)3 (-41.70)
Maximalconsecutive profit (count of wins)123.38 (14)consecutive loss (count of losses)-41.70 (3)
Averageconsecutive wins5consecutive losses1

arnautov писал(а) >>

Do you know why a sun bunny can travel faster than the speed of light in a vacuum?

Can it really?

I thought that when the screen (on which the bunny runs) is removed, the beam of light will start to bend markedly against the direction of travel (well, like a jet of water from a garden hose if you turn quickly with it around its axis) and there is no paradox...

Home писал(а) >>

I can offer you my EA, it has been on the EURCHF since January 26. Backtest is from trade #286, all previous trades are forward. I will not place the lot 0.1, I will not place it with MM, it may reach millions in the tester :)

And why the tester's report, and not a real account?

Figar0 >> :

Why a tester's report and not a real report if there is one?

What kind of person are you? This and that. I gave you access to my real account. You also screamed that it sucks. What's normal to you? You want me to bust my ass that you don't have your advisors?

Let me see the real, EA's efficiency is proven on the real...

timbo >> :

Well that's a bit too much... If EuroJsd is 1.26 today, could it be 2 or 0 tomorrow? After all, the new price does not follow the previous one in any way.

0 may not. But 2... Why not? Just because it's a euro? And it won't be allowed to go down quickly? Your statement is just a result of life experience, i.e. gathered statistics. That the euro does not fall that sharply. But that is not a fact.

Figar0 >> :

Why a tester report and not a real report if there is one?

How do you make a report on a magician or a symbol? Because I have a mix of other deals there...

I copied it to excel. At first I have worked only night variant (it has good profit factor, about 5), somewhere around 18th deal spread started to widen at night and trade became very sluggish, one deal per day or so. From 25th trade I have started to use daylight variant, I have added above test report.

The correspondence between the real trade and the tester is very clear, therefore I am confident in my Expert Advisor, though I have made only 31 deals on real trade.

I can sell an EA! I work on the real! Schedule from September to today! Start with 1000 lot 0.2. EURGBP It is desirable to use the spread not more than 3. I work at Fxcompany, there on the micro and standard spread 3! The price is $200.

alex9540@gmail.com

Neutron >> :

Can it really?

I thought that by removing the screen (on which the bunny runs), the beam of light would begin to bend markedly against the direction of travel (well, like a jet of water from a garden hose if you quickly turn with it around its axis) and there would be no paradox...

And it's not a paradox. The point is that the sun ray is not a material object and the fancy of the theory of relativity does not apply to it.

And about the bending. Well, it will bend, but it doesn't change the angular velocity. :) The bending is due to the finiteness of the speed of light.

Skymaster писал(а) >>

What kind of person are you? This and that. I gave you access to my real account. You screamed shit, too. What's normal to you? Gripping your ass that you don't have advisors like that?

I gave you the real account, I have proved the efficiency of my Expert Advisor on the real account...

I told you everything about your EA, it was deleted, I can repeat it here as well. I don't say it is "rubbish", I just said it is not worth the money, because it's TP/SL - 1/10 and martingale. I have copied and pasted it, it took me 5 minutes. I've got my own, I've only got about $ 15, any programmer is able to write it after taking a look at my account. And you want $6,000... Proven in real life, you say? Can we stop calling piss a dick? It's a long way from cents to real... And it will be proved for this EA when it will work for a year, any martingale and such a ratio of TP/SL, will rather long and persistently climb the mountain to the MC. And you want us to clap our hands together and help you "suckers" trick you into making money?

I'm not saying anything about it yet, I just asked why the tester's report, and not the real one, since it's available. I have not done anything for the Pipsers. >> That's all.

Reason: