Questions from Dummies. - page 4

XenoX >> :

There's a stupid lamer question that I want an intelligent answer to. )

What is the genetic algorithm in an EA? And what does it do (how to apply it)?

>> thank you

For dumb lamer questions there is an F1 key in MT4 and the website has a search facility.

Reshetov the topic is called "Questions from Dummies" A dummie is a dumb lamer.

And f1 mt does not say what a genetic algorithm is.

XenoX >> :

Reshetov the topic is called "Questions from Dummies" A dummie is a dumb lamer.

And f1 mt doesn't say what a genetic algorithm is.

I understand of course that you are such a dumb lamer that you only clicked F1 and didn't take advantage of another feature I reported: site search. But unfortunately it is absolutely useless to help especially to dumb lamers in what or what, as they will do all the same on the own, i.e. through a back passage. The only thing left to do is to hope that the lamer is not completely and hopelessly stupid.

Don't blame the mirror when you're wrong (from Kozma Prutkov).

Good evening. Can you tell me what "Indicator re-draws" means? How it affects the testing of trading robots written based on these indicators?

I would appreciate it.

One. I have the genetic algorithm figured out. Cancel the question.

Second. Reshetov, judging by your unhealthy aggression and rudeness without good reason, your life is very hard and you have complexes. I am sorry.

IMHO the question "what is the purpose of optimization" is many times more lamer, however it is well answered. Because people are decent, unlike you.

And one more thing. All the same, the theme exists just for these same lamer questions and if you use a search engine, at mt and here, then the theme is not necessary. However, they created it, because additional questions may appear, and with personal contact all is much easier to absorb than reading other people's communication. So you and your face in the mirror to go somewhere else. Especially for all the clever megagurus out there.

marker писал(а) >>

Good evening. Can you tell me what "Indicator re-draws" means? How it affects the testing of trading robots written based on these indicators?

I would appreciate it.

It changes its readings "retroactively". For example, there is a buy signal in the indicator, we buy, but the price goes down for a couple of days, the indicator, after thinking ("having digested the new data") in place of the old signal, draws a sell signal.... As a result, we are screwed, the deposit is totally screwed, but the indicator is good. Now think about how it can affect the testing...

XenoX >> :

One. I have the genetic algorithm figured out. Cancel the question.

Second. Reshetov, judging by your unhealthy aggression and rudeness without good reason, your life is very hard and you have complexes. I am sorry.

IMHO the question "what is the purpose of optimization" is many times more lamer, however it is well answered. Because people are decent, unlike you.

And one more thing. All the same, the theme exists just for such a lamer questions and if you use a search engine, on mt and here, then the topic then turns out to be unnecessary. However, they created it, because additional questions may appear, and with personal contact all is much easier to absorb than reading other people's communication. So you and your face in the mirror to go somewhere else. Especially for all the clever megagurus out there.

It's a pity to die without knowing the answer to a lamer question :-)

После этого ничего не происходит.

It actually happens. A file with the extension .ex4 should appear

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Changes its readings "retroactively". For example, there is a buy signal in the indicator, we buy, but the price stubbornly goes down, the indicator, having thought ("having digested the new data") on the place of the old signal, draws a sell signal.... As a result, we are screwed, the deposit is totally screwed, but the indicator is good. Now think about how this may affect the test...

And another question: do Altertrend and Silvertrend (with arrows) retrace?

На самом деле происходит. Должен появиться файл с расширением .ex4

I haven't seen anything like that, alas,

maybe there's something else that needs to be written in the meta-editor?

Reason: