Questions from Dummies.

I suggest a new topic for questions from newbies to more experienced traders. For the latter, please have a little patience for us inexperienced traders (or me, if I'm the only dummy here=))

Thanks KimIV for the advice to create this thread !!!

I have a question right away - why is Metatrader so bad - it sometimes lets you in, then "not enough money"?

I had such a situation when, using the method of wit, I've come to the MACD Sample and changed the lot with 0.1 to 0.01 (I don't know how right and reasonable it is) and everything went fine, even with miserable yield - but it went BUT ! And now again, the bastard does not want to let, "not enough money" to him !!!

What can it be due to who - anybody advise?

Or a more specific question - can it be connected to a failure of the Internet service provider ???

Hello all.

What a great topic!

I also have a dummy question: why in the optimization of an EA in the table "Optimization results" runs are shown only with positive or 0 profit? and negative profits are not shown? or i have clicked the wrong button? Thanks

Najd >> :

Hello all.

ingenious necessary topic.

I also have a dummies question: why when an EA is optimized in the "Optimization Results" table only runs with positive or 0 profits are shown? and negative ones are not shown? or did I click the wrong one? Thanks

Figar0 and Rosh have already spoken:

Right mouse button, uncheck "Skip useless results"

And my question???)

Alius999 >> :
And my question???))

Put a bigger depot on the test.

"недостаточно денег" ему !!!

Give him leeway in the form of money. And set up a maxilot calculation.

If you do it by hand, use the "Info" script

satop >> :

Put a bigger depot in the test.

Or a smaller lot.

Поставьте при тесте побольше депо.

Give him free rein in the form of money. And put the calculation maxilot.

If you do it by hand, use the "Info" script.

How do you do it ??? I'm a dummy - don't you forget))))

I have a smaller lot - same thing - when he wants it, he lets me buy or sell the currency, a nice moment comes up - and no way!

Это как делается всё ??? Я ж чайник - вы не забывайте)))

Here download the Info script, put it in the experts/scripts folder. Restart terminal. Open the tab Scripts in the Navigator window. When you want to enter the market, run the script and see what is the maximum lot taking into account the current balance you can enter. Information that may be helpful in trading also appears. Try to run the script and see the info.

Thanks for the useful information, but it doesn't work for me, I open Info, press "Add", "Custom script", write the name, restart the terminal, click on the script and nothing happens,
Reason: