Neural networks, how to master them, where to start? - page 14

Solver.it >> :

>> it's kindergarten trousers with straps...

Cycling -- that's really kindergarten. All the more so -- very specific.

TheXpert >> :

Cycling -- that's really kindergarten. All the more so -- very specific.

So you're like a real TRU kid, to test neural networks you buy a PROF version of a super neuro package for several kilobucks ???

>> go ahead. >>) good luck...

Solver.it >> :

So you ... to check neural networks you'll buy PROF version of super cool package for several kilobucks?

If my own libc and, let's say, NS2 are not enough for me, and the direction is really worthwhile - why not? Of course, after checking it on the demo.

In general, the question is incorrect and smells like outright trolling.

TheXpert >> :

If my own libc and, let's say, NS2 are not enough for me, and the direction is really worthwhile - why not? I have to check it on the demo, of course.

In general the question is incorrect and smells of trolling.

Your lib? Did I hear you right? What about the BELOSIPIDISM? Is NS2 already available for free?

Actually the own lib is the only way to realize your ideas, not somebody else's...

How is the question not correct?

If you have a lot of money to spare, what can you talk about?

For a few thousand quid you can hire a trader to work...

The essence of the question is that you're saying that pre-made software is better than homebrew - because there's no need to suffer from velosipedism.

And I want to say that in such a delicate matter like a neural network, someone's thoughts are not always the absolute truth...

And your own, precisely written library, which implements 1 type of network, may turn out to be much more effective than a sophisticated package developed at several kilobucks...

Neural networks are actively developing... And it's far from certain that someone will write a perfect implementation of this network...

Besides, if the software didn't cost so much money...

You've probably never professionally sold your software... and you haven't actively poked around in other people's code...

Sometimes such wonders are found in cool and expensive packages that you really wonder how it sells...

But that's offtopic... (sorry if I offended. I don't know you, just guessing...)

Realization of one kind of network is very small in terms of labor cost... why take an expensive package for this ???

Besides, own implementation has many advantages...

-The level of understanding of the work of this very network increases...

-It's possible to create an original algorithm...

-Protect from stranger's errors which cannot be corrected...

-The possibility of strong optimization of the algorithm...

Solver.it >> :

Your libs? Did I hear you right?

I didn't mishear that. It was originally commercial and quite advanced at the time of writing. And it is quite advanced now.

And what about the velocipidism???

See above, and it was actually a new way of looking at things in some respects.

Is NS2 being given away for free already???

Also tell me that you use a licensed Windows.

The essence of the matter is that you argue that pre-made software is better than self-written - for there's no need to suffer from velosipidism.

My point is that in such a delicate matter as a neural network, someone's thoughts are not always the absolute truth...

Uh-huh, their own are not in the first place.

Implementing one kind of network in terms of labour costs is very low... why take an expensive package for that ???

And there are a lot of advantages to implementing one's own...

-Get a better understanding of how the network works...

-It is possible to create an original algorithm...

-Protect from Alien's errors which cannot be corrected...

-The possibility of strong optimization of the algorithm...

But time is lost in understanding and implementation.

However, if there is enough time - write.

Solver.it писал(а) >> to test the neural networks buy the PROF version of the super-awesome package for a few kilobucksf ???

What is the PROF version of the supercharged package? Can you tell me the name please.....

TheXpert >> :

Tell me you also use a licensed Windows.

Yep, theirs isn't in the first place.

1. Strange as it may seem to you pirates, but all my software is licensed... :)

2. If you think your own thoughts are bad, what are we talking about?

I just wonder if you do anything yourself or if others always think for you... (those whose thoughts are the ultimate truth) ?? :)

Very funny how you manipulate notions... if the library is yours, then it has a right to exist (because it is commercial ???)...

And if someone does not sell their development - it's immediately a bicycle... :)

Everybody's got a different perspective...

Some people find it easier not to think about it and pay thousands of dollars for a ready-made solution with unknown result...

But for someone it's easier to think and get a controlled result...

You seem to be one of the first...

LeoV >> :

What is the PROF version of the supercharged package? Tell me the name please.....

That's a question for TheXpert...

He claims there is such a PROF package which has all the features...

You've just got to save a few kilobucks... :)

Writing a neural network by yourself is too much of a bicycle... :)

But there is an exception - it's when he writes a neuronet himself, it's not cycling, it's cool... :)))

Solver.it писал(а) >>

That's a question for TheXpert...

Weird.... I thought you wrote about it..... just wondering what kind of PROF package is this? ....

LeoV >> :

Weird.... i thought you wrote about it..... i was just wondering what kind of PROF package is it? ....

Yeah that's me writing from TheXpert's words...

"

That's the thing, off-the-shelf (good) software usually has several tiers.

Let's say, for dabbling, for work, for research. And usually the highest level is quite professional.

And far ahead in functionality and versatility of any one man's handiwork.

"

That's where I got the PROF SOFT... I don't know... I haven't seen it... :)

Reason: