EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 34

An example is promised.
Let's take a function that calculates, for example, a mask

//+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
double iMA_1 (int pr){int tmfr=60; return(iMA(NULL,tmfr,13,8,1,5,pr));}
//+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

and then adjust the perceptron under it
double prcptrnMA(int q1,int q2,int q3,int q4,int pr,int at)
{double qw = (q1-50)+((q2-50)* iMA_1 (pr)+(q3-50)* iMA_1 (2*pr)+(q4-50)* iMA_1 (3*pr))/ iMA (1);
if(MathAbs(qw)>at) return(qw);else return(0);}

Do not forget to adjust function H1() for your perceptron and go ahead,
you are all set for further searches! Don't forget to share your results and successes with others.

Hello Shooter. Recently joined testing your Expert Advisor, impressive! Can you please tell me what, apart from stops, needs to be corrected for the EA to work correctly on quotes with the 4th digit. My profitability is almost 2 times higher at Alpari, it may be because I have doubled the optimization period.

ZS. Bars in history: Alpari 4896, WForex 6707 for the same period - is this normal?

cross писал(а) >>

Hello Shooter. Recently joined testing your Expert Advisor, impressive! Can you please tell me what, apart from stops, needs to be corrected for the EA to work correctly on quotes with the 4th digit. My profitability is almost 2 times higher at Alpari, it may be because I have doubled the optimization period.

ZS. Bars in history: Alpari 4896, WForex 6707 for the same period - is this normal?

Tell me, where do I need to correct these stops for my Expert Advisor to work with four decimal places?

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

Nikolai, please don't think it's too much trouble to post the updated version of your Expert Advisor with all the gadgets, so that it can work with four decimal places.

I am still struggling with it, but it does not work.

It does not want to optimize on the five-minute chart at all. It begins to be optimized only at the 15-minute chart and it fails to work at all.

cross писал(а) >>

You have to fix everything with that fifth sign. Apart from stops this is the level of "slipage", both when opening and closing orders.

How was your week?

on the plus/minus side????

at least write a line or two.

AlexSTAL >> :

How was your week?

on the plus/minus side????

>> write a line or two.

I have a minus again. And in general, I am becoming more and more convinced that the main art in this EA is optimisation techniques.

gorby777 писал(а) >>

I have a minus again. And in general, I am becoming more and more convinced that the main art in this advisor is optimisation techniques.

>> maybe it's all about fitting?

Flg=false still haven't figured it out. Give me a hint as to where to fix it. I got the indicators sorted out thanks to you.

AlexSTAL >> :

>> maybe it's a fit, right?

No. You have to create a philosophy of optimisation in your head, and there are a lot of positive outcomes. That's what I am doing now. Thanks to SHOOTER777 for the Expert Advisor!

Reason: