EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 35

2.03.2009 - 9.03.2009

EUR/USD -275 pp

GBP/USD +65 pp

USD/JPY +121 pp

GBP/JPY -53 pp

total: -142 pp

gorby777 >> :

I have a minus again. In general, I am becoming more and more convinced that the main art in this Expert Advisor is optimisation techniques.

+1

Hello, citizens of future aligarchs.

Since no one answered me, I had to install metatrader from alpari and start optimising for five signs.

The first stage took an hour and a half to optimise))) Is it supposed to be like this? M1 chart.

Computer - 4 cores processor, 8GB RAM.

Vovanych >> :

Hello, citizens of future aligarchs.

Since no one answered me, I had to install metatrader from alpari and start optimising for five signs.

The first stage took an hour and a half to optimise))) Is it supposed to be like this? M1 chart.

Computer - 4 cores processor, 8GB RAM.

You should have read the thread carefully. Especially the posts by SHOOTER777

gorby777 писал(а) >>

You should have read the thread carefully. Especially SHOOTER777's posts.

I read, but I do not understand MQL4, that's why I'm asking.

If I read it twice, I will probably be able to recite all 35 pages by heart))))

gorby777 писал(а) >>

You should have read the thread carefully. Especially the posts by SHOOTER777

But you could help a comrade, although you do not know this comrade at all, i.e. me.

If not help, then at least say "yes" or "no". That's how the question was posed.

Prepared my sets for the week ahead, betting on 4 pairs. By the names of the sets, I think it is clear which ones. If you have a desire, you may test them in your terminal.
Files:

gorby777 писал(а) >>

I have a minus again. I am becoming more and more convinced that optimization techniques are the main art in this EA.

Family and public holidays last week did not allow me to fully test all pairs on the demo, I traded only 5, and as a result I lost (-$370) Four out of five pairs have been losing. This is the third losing week out of last 14 weeks of testing. I think there are better and simpler (clearer) systems, but not many. I'll keep working.

Vovanych писал(а) >>

You could help a comrade, even though you don't know him at all, i.e. me.

If not help, at least say "yes" or "no". That's how the question was posed.

What is the question? What is the yes or no answer.

SHOOTER777 писал(а) >>

What is the question? What is the "yes" or "no" answer.

The question is: Is it correct that when optimising on the Alpari terminal, the first stage of optimisation takes an hour and a half?

Or have I screwed up again? I have chosen M1 chart for the optimization.

Reason: