[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 355

Valsorya:
And why does MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_STOPLEVEL) on Alpari return 0???
They have zero. Use the Alpari spread instead. But it's floating. And it floats on every tick - it's a mess.

Can you tell me where I can normally test the Expert Advisor with exact quotes, but not at Alpari, because I am not accustomed to trade with 5 digits?

I have no idea how to use it.

Valsorya:

Can you tell me where I can normally test the Expert Advisor with exact quotes, but not at Alpari, because I am not accustomed to trade with 5 digits?

I have no idea how to use it.

What is an exact quote?

Well on Alpari, if you download the quote history, the quality is the best than on forex4Yu or Insta or Roboforex.

Valsorya:
Well on Alpari, if you download the quote history, the quality is the best than on forex4Yu or Insta or Roboforex.
What is the criterion for quality?

99% quality, but the robot doesn't want 5 digits, doesn't like them, the others go well.

Cheerful time of day everyone. I have a problem here, help guys, missing a piece of history, from 2012.01.13 to 2013.02.22. What I did, delete the old and then downloaded a new one again, reinstall the terminal and download the new, I do not know what to do please help, thanks!

laveosa:
Cheerful time of day everyone. I have a problem here, help guys, missing a piece of history, from 2012.01.13 to 2013.02.22. What not only did, delete the old and again pumped a new one, reinstall the terminal and download the new, in short, I do not know what to do please help, thank you!

Right mouse on the chart of the instrument at a given TF, then the "Update" button.

Roman ... Good to see you. Tried it, it doesn't work, I don't understand what's wrong, visually there is a history for the above period, but when tested there is no??? :/

Help me to find articles that describe how to work with any indicators, what they mean, how to understand them,

I am new here, I am learning, Sincerely Vadim
Reason: