EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 41

gorby777 писал(а) >>

Vovanic, even laughed. )

We are all here to collectively figure out: which parameters, in which direction and at what time to change in order to make a buck ))))

So I'm trying, as they say, to the best of my dummies' abilities)))

And if I keep silent, no one will know what I have in the optimization)))).

I don't know when I will buy a new Porsche Kaen))))

Now I will use only one indicator to optimize.

Vovanych >> :

So I'm trying, as they say, to the best of my teapot skills))))

And if I keep silent, no one will know what I have in the optimization))))

I don't know when I am going to buy a new Porsche Kaen))))

Now I will use only one indicator to optimize.

Vovanovich, I'll let you in on a little secret: what indicator it is - it doesn't matter, the Expert Advisor will tune in to any indicator.

gorby777 писал(а) >>

Vovanovich, I'll let you in on a little secret: it doesn't matter which indicator you use, the Expert Advisor will tune in to any indicator.

How does it do that? What manipulations have to be performed? Could you be more specific?

Maybe I will optimize without any indicator at all?

I have it that Indctr=1. I understand that my Expert Advisor already has an indicator and it works with this indicator. Do I get it right?

Or, the Expert Advisor should take the indicator from outside, i.e., from the place where the indicators are located?

What if I don't have such an indicator that is prescribed in the EA?

Yeh, I'm a sucker ....

Vovanych >> :

>> yeh, I'm a sucker. >>....

Study, spend time, time, then have to spend money too, time, time again...

gorby777 писал(а) >>

Study, spend time, time, then I'll have to spend money, time, time again...

I've already spent all the money, now there's only time left to spend it all)))

Vovanych >> :

I have it written there that Indctr=1. I understand that there is already an indicator in the EA and the EA works with it. Do I understand it correctly?

That's enough. And don't bother with it anymore. Look for something else, your own. What? I don't know yet.

gorby777 писал(а) >>

That's enough. And don't bother with it anymore. Look for something else, your own. What? I don't know yet.

We'll look for one... with mother-of-pearl buttons))) Or red ones.)

Vovanych >> :

We'll look for... mother-of-pearl buttons))) Or red ones)))

>> "What's the truth, brother?"

IMHO. In terms of optimisation!

gorby777 писал(а) >>

"What's the truth, brother?"

IMHO. In terms of optimisation!

You are absolutely right)))

But it seems to me that every brokerage company intentionally interferes with optimization)))) Especially for five-figure brokerage companies))).

In this case no matter how much we optimize and no matter how much we test the result will be the same))).

Vovanych >> :

You are absolutely right)))

But it seems to me that every brokerage company intentionally interferes with optimization)))) Especially five-figure brokerage companies))).

In this case, no matter how much optimization, no matter how much we test, the result will always be the same))))

Oooh! I feel the influence of the Consortium, Masterforex-V and other Judeo-masons )))).

Vovanych, our job is a small one - to earn some honey and butter. And let the aforementioned fight among themselves and make interference )))))))

Remember: the market doesn't even know about you. Use )))))))

Reason: