EA N7S_AO_772012 - page 18

AlexSTAL >> :

Good afternoon!

Can you please post the sets, period, currency pair and period for this chart....

Because I can't simulate even in the tester the charts that are present in this thread...

Either my hands are crooked or something else....

Broker Alpari demo

Testing is conducted on 3 currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURGBP for a period of 5m, I can lay out the sets, but it's not in any way does not help you, because instead of AO, I added another indicator, like MACD.

And the standard Expert Advisor with a Boa constrictor is really losing everything, at least for this week.

So it's Friday, and so the results are deplorable from the pile of trades that are in the history only 4 closed at take profit, the chart is such that I do not even want to look at it,

let's see how the next week goes :)

Gross Profit: 3 011.98 Gross Loss: 4 408.73 Total Net Profit: -1 396.75
Profit Factor: 0.68 Expected Payoff: -13.69
Absolute Drawdown: 1 698.87 Maximal Drawdown: 1 698.87 (86.39%) Relative Drawdown: 86.39% (1 698.87)
Total Trades: 102 Short Positions (won %): 60 (41.67%) Long Positions (won %): 42 (11.90%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 30 (29.41%) Loss trades (% of total): 72 (70.59%)
Largest profit trade: 381.01 loss trade: -103.33
Average profit trade: 100.40 loss trade: -61.23
Maximum ($): 4 (139.33) consecutive losses ($): 12 (-671.74)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 483.71 (2) consecutive loss (count): -671.74 (12)
Average consecutive wins: 2 consecutive losses:

mpeugep писал(а) >>

Testing is conducted on 3 currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURGBP on a period of 5m, I can lay out the sets, but it will not help you in any way, because instead of AO I added another indicator, like MACD.

The standard Expert Advisor with a Boa constrictor is really losing its value, at least for this week.

Can you not do it together with the indicator?

AlexSTAL >> :

Can't you do it together with an indicator?

Unfortunately I can't yet, the author has asked for a non-propagation of this indicator.

I can hint that a normal MACD will also work.

Try it that way:

double iCusAO_1 = iCustom(NULL,0, "MACD",12,26,9,0,1);
double iCusAO_2 = iCustom(NULL,0, "MACD",12,26,9,0,2);
Delta_G12 = iCusAO_1 -iCusAO_2;}}

I will say that the results are much better than with AO, but minus one - more optimization time.

Anyway, even with the indicator I'm using - I don't really like the results (as you've seen in the pictures above)...the drawdown is terrible...

I would also like to hear from the author of the Expert Advisor (SHOOTER777) how he is doing in testing the EA.

mpeugep >> :

My picture is as follows

Pictures are not very informative, because open positions usually have a much higher profit/loss than the one on the balance.

For example, my current balance is showing a loss of $1100 while the equity shows a loss of only $100.

Thus, if you look at my "picture" now you will see a drawdown of more than 11% while in reality it is only 1%.

Opened 10 positions with total floating profit of $950.

goldtrader >> :

Pictures are not very informative, because open positions usually have a much higher profit/loss than the one on the balance.

For example, my current balance is showing a loss of $1100 while the equity shows a loss of only $100.

Thus, if you look at my "picture" now you will see a drawdown of more than 11% while in reality it is only 1%.

I have opened 10 positions with total floating profit of $950.

+1 Just don't have time to do a detailed state...work gets in the way)

The 1st trading week is coming to an end (for me).

The Expert Advisor has almost all its accumulated losses today.

As a result, equity is only 150 points down.

If Shuter adds new set-files on Monday, I will continue.

The attachment of the stack is the investment password I have already published above.

I'm not looking at the balance curve because the losses are short and the open positions

and as a rule, profits increase, i.e. equity does not decrease too much.

Files:
shooter_1.rar  10 kb

goldtrader >> :

The 1st trading week is coming to an end (for me).

The Expert Advisor has almost all its accumulated losses today.

As a result, equity is only 150 points down.

If Shuter adds new set-files on Monday, I will continue.

The set is in attachment, the investment password is in the picture above.

+1 for today rebounded and also only - 150pp on ekveti =)

Reason: