ea listings

ive just tried to add my EA on the EA code list but it is in my own list but has not come up on the main exspert adviser list can some one tell me if there is a delay as i read that it has to be proof read

snowie:

ive just tried to add my EA on the EA code list but it is in my own list but has not come up on the main exspert adviser list can some one tell me if there is a delay as i read that it has to be proof read

just tried....

before publish it has to be proof read

So be patient and watch your own code and you will see

with a few days it will come in codebase ..... ofcours when there is no problem for publishing it

deVries:

just tried....

before publish it has to be proof read

So be patient and watch your own code and you will see

with a few days it will come in codebase ..... ofcours when there is no problem for publishing it

Hi DeVries,

You have some published code bases, and I see one of them has almost 5000 download !.

You said a few days, how many days is it ? 2 days 5 days, 14 days ? I think many forumer like to know that.

onewithzachy:

Hi DeVries,

You have some published code bases, and I see one of them has almost 5000 download !.

You said a few days, how many days is it ? 2 days 5 days, 14 days ? I think many forumer like to know that.

depends on moderator it can be for two weeks in the meantime it can be also you make a little change to your own work

that news indicator i made i tried to upload newer version but it looks like that when it is published that it is not renewed with newer version

but on the site is to read where you can get it also

And almost 5000 downloads for an indicator still moving up in count of downloads is not bad from september till now within a year

deVries:

depends on moderator it can be for two weeks in the meantime it can be also you make a little change to your own work

that news indicator i made i tried to upload newer version but it looks like that when it is published that it is not renewed with newer version

but on the site is to read where you can get it also

And almost 5000 downloads for an indicator still moving up in count of downloads is not bad from september till now within a year

Not bad ?, it's awesome !, you must be wishing that 1 download == $1 ;)

Two weeks and not updates yet, hmm. Many thanks for the info deVries.

onewithzachy: must be wishing that 1 download == $1 ;)
Or 1 download == 1 Point more knowledge ;), which I prefer more.

rfb:
Or 1 download == 1 Point more knowledge ;), which I prefer more.

That can only be if you take some time to look at the code how it is made....

Wait, wait.

1 download == 1 ton XAU.

:D

Reason: