Trading on the price difference between two brokerage companies - page 6

atik:
will pay for itself in a week !
Gonewo.

TheXpert:
Gonevo.

Why is it gonzo? Put such an expert in your brokerage house and let him work on price differences. You can do it yourself.

Tresk:

Why is it so lame? Put such an expert in your brokerage house and let him work on price differences. You can do it yourself.
You tell me how your expert works. What they take, where they take it, and how they deliver it. Just a sporting interest.

here:

the terminal with the expert files folder will be inserted into the Expert files folder, while the terminal with the expert slave will be inserted into the Expert files folder

both terminals will be launched (one from the Expert files folder)

Files:
master.mq4  1 kb
slave.mq4  10 kb

atik:

here:

the terminal with the exp. master is stuffed into the expert files folder and the expert slave is stuffed into the expert files folder

Both terminals will be launched (one from the Expert files folder).

What are you laughing at?

Command transmission by means of a decompiled file.

This is not serious.

zhuki:

You have got to be kidding me.

Transmitting a command using a decompiled file.

This is not serious.

It works in a very different way. There is no expert copying from one account to another. It would be very good if you could run two terminals of the same broker all the time and copy from one account to another account of the same broker. Here's an idea. If it works, success is simply assured. It works like this: the Expert Advisor is installed in two terminals and trades on the difference of quotes. Everything, however, is simple. I cannot understand how to launch two identical terminals? If you have not looked at the account, take a look. There is data at the beginning of the thread. You can do it with any broker.

Two terminals of one brokerage company can be started from different folders, one of them is just a copy of the other (only password and login will be requested).

On these two terminals will be the same quotes. What is there to trade? What may be the difference?

I have no possibility to look up the terminal is unknown.

zhuki:

There is no way to see the DC is unknown.

See files in first post.

zhuki:

Two terminals of one brokerage company can be started from different folders, one of them is just a copy of the other (only password and login will be requested).

On these two terminals will be the same quotes. What is there to trade? What may be the difference?

There is no way to check the DC is unknown.

No, the point is the following.

We have two terminals. Terminal A and Terminal B. Totally different terminals because they belong to different brokers. We copy the Expert Advisor into two terminals and open the terminals. We start to trade on the quotes difference.

In one terminal the trade will be successful - in another one unprofitable (or neither here nor there, in short). Suppose that in terminal A the trade will be successful, and in terminal B - unprofitable.

So I want to run two identical terminals B - those in which the trade is losing (preferably, it should be really losing). I want to copy trades in reverse and to another account of the same broker B. That's it.

Tresk:

those in which trading is unprofitable (preferably really unprofitable).

When you find one, you won't need anything else at all...

everything else is rubbish compared to the victory of world communism

Reason: