Market etiquette or good manners in a minefield - page 71

A ridiculously simple and straightforward idea came up last night about vertical cotiering. I want to try it out.

Is the breakdown pitch equidistant?

Almost -:)

What do you think is preferable to kagi or renko?

Kagi.

And there are no options. The point is that Renko splitting BP is not unambiguous (it's when you can do this and when you can do that). With all the consequences that come with it.

That's what I thought, thank you!

to Ivx

There are threads on this forum specifically designated to discuss such issues. Please go there, don't clutter up the thread.

Neutron писал(а) >>

Cagi.

Can you tell me if this kagi indicator... is adequate? (If you visually check with your version)

No, it's not adequate.

Kaga has only one parameter - the H threshold.

What is the correct way to construct a distribution function? I.e. let us have a vector of the first difference cotier of length n, we want to know which value of n occurs with which frequency?

paralocus писал(а) >>
How to correctly draw a distribution function? I.e. let us have a vector of the first difference of cotier of length n, we want to know which value of n occurs with which frequency?

Easy!

dif is the vector of the first difference in the price of the opening watch in pips. F is a distribution function that shows how many times in the given vector the value with such amplitude is encountered in points. If F is divided by the integral of F, then we obtain the probability density distribution of the required value, which, obviously, will not differ from F in its form, but the integral over the range of determination will give 1.

Reason: