Market etiquette or good manners in a minefield - page 73

Go ahead, but now I'm confused...

The result of the split is, as far as I understand, the red line, but why is it below (modulo) the extrema?

Neutron >> :

What if you don't care about the Truth...

I'm a little dubious about correctness. You have to be checked all the time.

However, Candid's algorithm can fit into 7 lines, I guess.

paralocus писал(а) >>

Go ahead, but now I'm confused...

The result of the breakdown is, as far as I understand, the red line, but why does it appear to be below (modulo) the extremes?

Because if it wasn't, we'd have all the money in the world!

Because price, to form the next Kagi account, has to retreat from the extremum by H. So it retreats from the highs downwards and from the lows upwards. Therefore it always appears between them.

HideYourRichess wrote >>

You have to check behind you all the time.

Thank you for that! I mean it.

Aha! Got it!

The row in use is open?

Aha!

I can't seem to get along with logical expressions in Matcad.

Why, for example, does this construction not work?

The reasons for not working, as always, are many, but there is only one reason for not working.

One can only guess. What is P? If price, then somehow it works:

Neutron >> :

Thank you for that! >> I mean it.

You got it wrong again. You can't fit kaga code into 3 lines in MQL. For Renko, yes, you can. And I mean it.

How do you display on the same chart a price that has N samples and a kagi that has significantly fewer samples?

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

You are wrong again.

I'm wrong far more often than you might imagine (almost always).

Structurally, the codes for Kaga and Renko are identical. The algorithm contains two comparison operators. The only difference is in one of them - for Kagi the vertex is defined to a quotient, for Renko the vertex is defined to a partitioning step H.

And if you were able to stick the Renko algorithm into three lines, then consequently Kagi will automatically (to the fairness of my assertion) satisfy this condition.

Paralocus wrote >>
How do you put a price that has N samples and a kagi that has significantly fewer samples on the same graph?
Look closely, I have independent indexing for the quotient and for the Kagi plot. I not only output from the subprogram the vertical coordinates of the Kagi-scores, but also their indices in the kotir coordinates...
Reason: