MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 62

Nemser:

The "New window" function in the MetaEditor still doesn't work properly!

The second window appears, but both windows show the same thing. If you scroll the code in one window, it scrolls in the second window as well.

Although this function is needed to work in one file, but in different places. So you don't have to jump back and forth through the code.

Please fix it.

Autocomplete code still remains case sensitive :(

I have two windows running, but separately. Check what is wrong with launch. Or maybe with something else.

Barbarian:

I have two windows running, and separately. See what's wrong with the launch. Or maybe it's something else.

How do I know... I have both cranking in sync.

artmedia70:
Как бы понять... У меня синхронно оба прокручиваются.

A small inaccuracy, they do not scroll synchronously, but when you start to edit code in another window, the second window scrolls itself to the place of editing the first window. If you view the code, the windows scroll out of sync.

Barbarian:
A small inaccuracy, they do not scroll synchronously, but when you start to edit code in another window, the second window scrolls itself to the place of editing the first window. If you view the code, windows scroll out of sync.
Mine is synchronous in any case. Regardless of whether I'm editing it or just looking at it.

artmedia70:
It's synchronous with me in any case. Regardless of whether I edit it or just look at it.

So let's check the installation and startup steps. I have Windows 7x64 MT4 bild 546 MetaEditor5 bild 874. I installed the package as a user with normal admin privileges, I don't use /portable, I launch from the OS desktop icon, I don't use extended admin privileges at startup, I haven't reassigned any rights to directories.

Barbarian:

So let's check the installation and startup steps. I have Windows 7x64 MT4 bild 546 MetaEditor5 bild 874. I installed the package as a user with normal admin privileges, I don't use /portable, I launch from the OS desktop icon, I don't use extended admin privileges at startup, I haven't reassigned any rights to directories.

I have Windows 7 32 bit MT4 bild 546 MetaEditor5 bild 874. I installed the package as a user with normal admin privileges, /portable is used, startup from OS desktop icon, I don't use extended admin privileges at startup, I didn't reassign directory permissions.

artmedia70:
У меня Windows 7 32 бит МТ4 bild 546 MetaEditor5 bild 874. Ставил пакет под пользователем с обычными админскими привилегиями, /portable использую, запуск с иконки на Рабочем столе ОС, расширенные админские привилегии при запуске не использую, права каталогам переназначал.

Maybe it's because of the highlighted actions that everything happens? After all, we don't know the logic of OS behaviour when using a dedicated, in the case of working with the new MQL4 and MT4 package.

I can't get my code to run on the new terminal,

Everything works on the old one on the new one - I fixed all the warrants. It doesn't work and that's it, not even an error message.

Vladon:

I can't get my code to run on the new terminal,

Everything works on the old one on the new one - I fixed all the warrants. It doesn't work and that's it, not even an error message.

It doesn't even compile?

evillive:
It doesn't even compile?

It compiles,

None of the EAs are working on the new 546 build. i.e. they don't give out any errors, they just don't trade and that's it.

Maybe I missed something?

Reason: